SeeMore Putters Thread

Not sure..and ill always have love for all my seemores! Theybwill all get used.

Sox- love that m7! Shes a beaut! Very nice find and I hope she treats you well. Im leaning toward an alluminum insert in the mc if its an options.

Different grip too huh? The winds of change are amung us :)

We will see about the grip change... If it doesn't work, a black Pure will be ordered and installed. This one has a very similar size and shape and it came as instant gratification courtesy of Edwin Watts in Albany.

I have pondered an m9. Just not many around, and new is out of my range.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That's a great ponder. I hope you find a good deal on one, I really enjoy mine.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

It's official. Bidding on that m2 with the aluminum insert. Will need to extend and regrip it, but it will at least get me through until the black ptm2 heads are available if I don't love it.

It's official. Bidding on that m2 with the aluminum insert. Will need to extend and regrip it, but it will at least get me through until the black ptm2 heads are available if I don't love it.

Just remember my name and how I didnt raise the bid if you decide to unload. :) good luck.

That m2 looks real nice...hope you win that. I sent a kind of low ball offer on that m7 so we will see if he takes it.

So the guy on ebay took my off for that m7 which means in the past 2 weeks I bought:

DB4x PR
z3c tour
m7 w aluminum insert

I think I should be set for a while, not to mention that now I'm broke.

Just like at Mission Inn, rolled the DB4x really quite well today. This confuses me.

Just like at Mission Inn, rolled the DB4x really quite well today. This confuses me.

Because of the plumber neck?

So the guy on ebay took my off for that m7 which means in the past 2 weeks I bought:

DB4x PR
z3c tour
m7 w aluminum insert

I think I should be set for a while, not to mention that now I'm broke.

You know I have to ask, what you give him for it?

Had the db4 out on real grass for the first time today in a scramble tournament. First putt was a disaster but every one after that either found the bottom of the cup or burned the edges and it felt and rolled really nice. Might just be something to this plumbers neck thing.....

Some say the plumbers neck is not quite as good on the Seemores but I disagree, especially if that is what you normally roll with other putters. I say everyone who doesn't have one needs to try one

You know I have to ask, what you give him for it?

$125. I thought about going lower but at that price I could live with it since it had the aluminum insert which didn't show any signs of wear or dings.

Had the db4 out on real grass for the first time today in a scramble tournament. First put was a disaster but every one after that either found the bottom of the cup or burned the edges and it felt and rolled really nice. Might just be something to this plumbers neck thing.....

Im getting the hang of mine.. had to cut her down and put my ss 2.0 grip on. Apperantly my 35 and the builders 35 was an inch off. And the feeltec oversized didnt work well for me. The insert.. loves it.

$125. I thought about going lower but at that price I could live with it since it had the aluminum insert which didn't show any signs of wear or dings.

Dammit! I knew I should've offered him that and drove out there and gotten it.

Because of the plumber neck?

Likely, it's an eye dominance thing. Really, I need to go get fit for a LH model and see what happens.

Im getting the hang of mine.. had to cut her down and put my ss 2.0 grip on. Apperantly my 35 and the builders 35 was an inch off. And the feeltec oversized didnt work well for me. The insert.. loves it.

Just finished cutting about 3/4" off the m7 and putting a grip on it. Also regripped the black gunmetal db4 with...you guessed it....a red Pure grip!

Just finished cutting about 3/4" off the m7 and putting a grip on it. Also regripped the black gunmetal db4 with...you guessed it....a red Pure grip!

Let me know about that aluminum insert.. a vision of an m8 popped in my head today :) ..
Its official the seemore thread has become my "water cooler at work" the place I could just spend hours..

I actually got mine that I posted pictures of last night for a little less on a best offer. Was surprised that it was accepted but damn glad it was!

Haha, he took a while to accept it so I thought for sure someone offered him more or he was just going to reject it.

Let me know about that aluminum insert.. a vision of an m8 popped in my head today :) ..
Its official the seemore thread has become my "water cooler at work" the place I could just spend hours..

Planning on taking it out tomorrow weather permitting. From rolling indoors, the feel to me is in between the non-insert milled stainless steel and the milled carbon steel.

I actually got mine that I posted pictures of last night for a little less on a best offer. Was surprised that it was accepted but damn glad it was!

If I knew you got yours for less I probably would have went lower. I wasn't sure how much it would actually be worth since I don't see tons with the insert but I'm happy with the purchase. I also have to cut and re grip mine when I get it.

I got my m5 for $120, so it's hard to justify anything more for one these days. But man, I'm jealous of you guys and your aluminum inserts!

If I knew you got yours for less I probably would have went lower. I wasn't sure how much it would actually be worth since I don't see tons with the insert but I'm happy with the purchase. I also have to cut and re grip mine when I get it.

If you got free shipping, we paid the same price. Mine was $115 + $10 shipping.

Back