WTB or WTTF J40 445 Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny mojo

Mojovated!
Reaction score
I am looking for a good condition Bridgestone J40 445 driver. Open to shaft considerations, but trying to find PX 5.5 or 5.0. Preferred loft for the moment is 9.5 or 10.5. Preference is for trade if possible. Have Titleist 910 D2 with stock R shaft and PX 5.5 HEADCOVER and Wrench included. Various 3 woods and putter as well.

Anybody have one they are looking to part with?

JM

Didn't get enough of mine this weekend? You sure was bombing it!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

No I did not! :act-up: I was worried about low spin, but now know it is what I NEED. I can't thank you enough "goathead". It was a blast meeting you.:act-up:

Hope you guys are getting closer to home. Stay safe!

JM

my local roger dunn has one i'm not sure if its the 445 i'll check for ya when im there this week,but they are only looking to get 90-100 bucks for it

PM on the way

If Dean doesn't hook you up, which am I am sure he will, shoot me a PM.

No I did not! :act-up: I was worried about low spin, but now know it is what I NEED. I can't thank you enough "goathead". It was a blast meeting you.:act-up:

Hope you guys are getting closer to home. Stay safe!

JM

CJ dropped me off about 45 mins ago. So yes I'm home. I'm ready for more golf! I couldn't get CJ to stop no matter how much I was twisting his arm and dropping hints.

Last edited:

Stupid phone. Sorry for wrong thread jm!

I have 12* with project x 5.5 if u don't have any luck

Please Lock her up mods.

Thank you ddec! Thank you also for all of the responses to the request! This is such a great place!

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back