How do you make the turn?

Ndfan301

Reaction score
Handicap
Are you the type of player that goes straight to #10? Maybe grab a hot dog/snack and go? Or are you the type of player that benefits from a 10 min break while eatting?

Walk straight from 9 green to 10 tee.

Im not an ambi-turner

sent without the boss's knowledge...

Grab it and go! If it isn't jammed up, there isn't enough time to sit down and eat anything. Usually have the hot dog finished off by the second shot on number 10 and save the granola bar until 14 or 15.

JM

Are you the type of player that goes straight to #10? Maybe grab a hot dog/snack and go? Or are you the type of player that benefits from a 10 min break while eatting?

If you take a 10 minute break to eat you may just lose your place in line here!

I go in, use the facilities, maybe grab an Italian Sausage or cheeseburger, fill up my pop or water and beers if needed. Eat all food on the way to #10 tee and on the way to our second shots. Usually done eating by then.

I'm like the others, go in and get something to eat and drink, take it with me to the 10th tee. Done by the time I get to the 11th.

Straight through. Not an eater of course food typically.

typically i head from the #9 green to the #10 tee box.

I might stop to hit the men's room and grab a drink, but I normally have food in my bag to snack on throughout the round, and not just at the turn.

Straight to the 10th for me

I head straight to 10. Hopefully I can grab a water from the cart girl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Typically run into clubhouse for a bathroom run and to refill on water. Head back out to tenth. After round meet in clubhouse to go over the scores.

Go from 9 to 10 like any other hole. Of course this is why no one could stay in business long at all at our local courses food vender lounges. However, where I use to play and live we would be 3 deep at the turn and going in was the only way to pass the time and those venders made good money.

i usually take something in my golf bag... banana, granola bar sandwich.

Tenth tee unless I need a diet coke to mix my flask of booze

I usually will play straight thru. I'm not a fan of eating in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Refill the water bottle and go. I eat before or after the round.

Typically run into clubhouse for a bathroom run and to refill on water. Head back out to tenth. After round meet in clubhouse to go over the scores.
^^ This

Food in our clubhouse takes ages and really isn't worth the wait (or any money at all). Might grab a snickers, but that's about it.

I don't like to take breaks at the turn... stay in the groove and maybe hop ahead of a group or two who are getting food & drinks

Depends what my playing partners want to do. Usually grab a quick dog and gatorade on the way to the 10th.

Depends on the time of the day that I'm making the turn! I might grab a dog and pop, or a fast pre-made sandwich, but usually I'm just grabbing a drink or nothing at all.

I'm a grab & go kinda guy. My course makes awesome chicken salad sandwiches, so that with a gatorade and a sam adams and I'm off to #10

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I bring my own food and drink in the bag so it is just a quick rest room stop then off to the 10th tee.

Straight to #10. I'll grab an energy bar or peanut butter crackers from my bag, on the way to #10, and munch them while playing. No one I play with ever stops anymore.

Usually I will hit the restroom, wet my towel, grab a snack and a water or Beer and head for the tee box.
I don't stop to eat so at most it's a 3 or 4 minute pit stop.

Back