What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bushnell Tour V3 Patriot pack

That's what I bought too. Been wanting to for awhile, finally pulled the trigger today. Also bought a 60 degree vokey SM4. I had a 48/54/58, needed the gap breaks to be consistent, it was driving me nuts.

Oakley Must Have Polo shirt for $24.99 on Globalgolf.com
If you don't want to pay for shipping, go to their eBay store and it's free. Great deal for a great shirt!

Received two DynaElite golf gloves from MG Golf...I purchased two of these last fall and stocking up for the season.

Albatross Club membership.

Picked this 17* I20 hybrid up just now. Thought it would be a good experiment that didn't cost me too much.
ru2a3ema.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

didn't buy today to received today a Roberts shaft puller, some red ferrules, 4-pw amp cell pro irons and i'm putting recoil shafts in.

Picked this 17* I20 hybrid up just now. Thought it would be a good experiment that didn't cost me too much.
ru2a3ema.jpg

I'm not a big hybrid guy, but I liked the i20. Enjoy it.

Ordered new KBS Tour V shafts for the irons after my fitting this past weekend. Looking forward to getting them in and hoping I can carry the numbers from the fitting onto the course this year.

I'm not a big hybrid guy, but I liked the i20. Enjoy it.

Yeah I'm the exact opposite. I can't hit a wood to save my life. I went in looking for another G25 but with this one a fraction of the price I had to grab it to try out.

Ordered a 9.5* degree Callaway RAZR Fit Extreme with the trinity stiff shaft. $145 in like new condition from Callaway pre-owned.

Also bought a used 10.5* r11s for some testing for $65.

Should have them both by Friday, looking forward to working them out on the range.

another pass to heritage/legacy ridge golf course. 140 bucks for 4 rounds with cart

Stopped by my optometrist & ordered some new Puma framed sunglasses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bought a black Cleveland/Srixon KB hat today.

Matrix 6X3 shaft for my 3deep

Ping g25 driver! Woo

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Taylormade SLDR 3 wood

I just ordered a one of a kind custom putter cover...details to come when it arrives..
#sostoked

SKLZ gold flex... the reviews on this thing were amazing, so I decided to take the plunge on the 40" one.

Pulled the trigger on my two Hopkins wedges. KBS S Tours in the 50* and 54* with the 54* in the Heel/Toe grind. Can't wait! Should have them here for my simulator round on Saturday.

Let me know what you think of them. I have some coming for my set but won't get them till beginning of March!

egadu9yj.jpg

Just threw these on the wedges today. Hope to get them out tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back