If you can have a 14 club contract with any oem, which one would it be? and why?

Probably Cobra. Just such a solid line up and continues to get better year by year and just about everything from last year was amazing, so really excited about their line this year.

Ping would be a close second though.

To me, there's no clear cut company that's above the rest. And that goes to say a lot about all of them. But if I had to pick, I would probably go Callaway. I've yet to hit the Big Bertha but I love what I read about it. And could keep my putter and ball

Bridgestone or Callaway for me.

sent without the boss's knowledge...

I'd lean Callaway.

I would go Taylormade because I am familiar with their irons, drivers, and ATV wedges. Plus I'd have the benefits of Adidas for clothing/shoes. If I wanted to switch it up, I would go with Callaway so I could get a hold of the Bertha and their new 2014 irons.

Probabaly Callaway. Feel they have the best package across all clubs

Such a hard choice. I guess it would change from year to year. For myself with current products on the market in 2014 it would be...

1. PING (i25/S55/Gorge Tour/Anser Milled)
2. Callaway (BB Alpha/XHot2/Apex Pro/MD/Tank)
3. Titleist (913D/F/H/714 AP2/SM5/Scotty Newport 2)
4. Cobra (BioCell+/AMP Cell Pro/Trusty Tour/Putter??)
5. Mizuno (JPX/MP-54/MP-4/T4/Putter?)
6. TaylorMade (SLDR/MC/TP/TP-ATV Gring/Daytona 62)
7. Bridgestone (J40/J40 Combo/J40 Satin/True Balance)

Thanks for the replies so far. Are your choices because you are a homer for that oem or is tjat the stuff tjat has performed best for you?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I think it is a little bit of both buddy. I am a homer because of the way they treat me as a consumer, but I am playing their clubs foremost because they flat out perform

At my skill level I would go with Callaway. If I was a pro I would probably go Titleist or Mizuno.

At my skill level I would go with Callaway. If I was a pro I would probably go Titleist or Mizuno.

Just wondering the reasoning behind this. Why the difference?

I'd pick Ping then Callaway. Only 2 I've played until this year.

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Callaway.

Putter, Wedge, Irons, Hybrids, Woods, Driver.... I desire Callaway's offerings in every one of these categories.

Add in the way Harry and the crew are with the public, why would I want anything else?

I'm a bit of a Cleveland fanboy these days, but I honestly don't think I could go wrong with any of the major OEMs. I'm really can't think of one I wouldn't want a contract with.

Since I am fortunate to be a Bridgestone staffer in the MC I am pumped about their line. The new Surfer Trucker Collection of hats has caught my eye on more than one occassion.

Coming in at a close 2nd is Callaway. The new line of drivers and putters released speak volumes for my game.

Callaway. Had it once before and would love to do it again!

I'm certainly a lucky guy having the opportunity to be sponsored by Cobra for the 2014 Morgan Cup, so far I love their gear. My next choice would be 100% Mizuno, quality clubs all the way around.

Ping. I've never owned a Ping club. Just feel they have most balance in their lineup. Idk why...

My top 4 would be:
Callaway
Cobra
Bridgestone
Cleveland

First instinct was to say Adams. But my wedges are Cleveland and I love them. I also heard some people say the Altitudes are very Adams-like.

My driver and putter are TM, but those are the two clubs that could be the most easily replaced I think.

Cleveland or TaylorMade would be my choices. I love my MT irons and I am playing around with an R11 fairway wood that has done right by me thus far.

TaylorMade then Callaway.

I would go Cleveland or Cobra. I think Cleveland has the complete list of clubs from driver to putter and Cobra would definitely be my driver

I would love to be sponsored by any of The Morgan Cup sponsoring club makers, all of them are awesome and I would be very happy with any of them.

First choice would be Titleist, followed closely by Bridgeston in 2nd. I like having Titleist because of not only their clubs, but the Scotty putters and the FJ clothing line. It's the complete package in my eyes.

Back