SeeMore Putters Thread

I think i mentioned before, this is the first contest of any type that I've ever won! Good timing, I think!

Wow Grins!!! Beautiful looking putter, congrats!

So this could be bad for business, the girlfriend had claimed the OneCS for her bag. Since Ive been using the x4 she decided she wanted it. Ordered a pink headcover for her this morning... 2 seemore addicts cannot be good for the wallet.

So this could be bad for business, the girlfriend had claimed the OneCS for her bag. Since Ive been using the x4 she decided she wanted it. Ordered a pink headcover for her this morning... 2 seemore addicts cannot be good for the wallet.

Haha, the wife took my M1 Proto. I feel your pain.

I think i mentioned before, this is the first contest of any type that I've ever won! Good timing, I think!

Buddy, I don't know that you could have picked a better time to win one of these!

Haha, the wife took my M1 Proto. I feel your pain.

My wife acquired my M1 as well. I brokered a deal with her in that in exchange for a DB4, I would be allowed joint custody of the M1.

Based on her priors (and for my safety) I do not allow her to see any of my hoard of putters.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

This makes the second putter "we" have. The first was my nike belly putter and then the OneCs. It needs to be used so its not that bad. May be a good enough gesture for her to allow me another purchase :)

This makes the second putter "we" have. The first was my nike belly putter and then the OneCs. It needs to be used so its not that bad. May be a good enough gesture for her to allow me another purchase :)

Now you are thinking. That is the logic I used to get my Z.

Z2 hmmm.. the plot thickens

Got a chance to roll a few with the DB-4x last night.

First off - I have never used or tried an m-series putter; only my FGP2, FGP, SB1 & SB2 & Si3. So this finish & style isnew as muchas a plumber's neck is nwe for me too.

The very first thing Inoticed is how different the sound is! To my ear, the first time I hit the ball, it sounded like a baseball bat hitting a ball! My first instinct is to say that it's a lower pitched sound, but after hitting both the DB-4x & FGP2 alternating for 20 min, the pitch of both is about the same, but the D-4x is noticeably louder. After about 30-40 minutes, it didn't sound funny or as much like a baseball hat anymore.

I was sure that the plumber's neck was going to be a turn-off - I've never used a putter with that feature before. To my real surprise, this wasn't a big deal. The RST2 worked well - I covered the dot & I pretty much ignored it from there.

I have to admit - the plumber's neck just looks cool! I'm probably better off wih a straight shaft, but this putter is just so beautiful! Performance-wise, it's not too far off my FGP2.

I'll need more time to get better, but I am very pleased with how it's working for me so far.

Oh, and I did make 3 in arow from 10 feet with the DB-4x! Then I made 3 from 16 feet! (but a much lower % made)

Congrats on the putter Grins! Sounds like things are going well with it from the outset. I was very anti plumbers neck until I bought a db4 at a great price on a whim about a month ago. I no longer fear the p.n.!

Got a chance to roll a few with the DB-4x last night.

First off - I have never used or tried an m-series putter; only my FGP2, FGP, SB1 & SB2 & Si3. So this finish & style isnew as muchas a plumber's neck is nwe for me too.

The very first thing Inoticed is how different the sound is! To my ear, the first time I hit the ball, it sounded like a baseball bat hitting a ball! My first instinct is to say that it's a lower pitched sound, but after hitting both the DB-4x & FGP2 alternating for 20 min, the pitch of both is about the same, but the D-4x is noticeably louder. After about 30-40 minutes, it didn't sound funny or as much like a baseball hat anymore.

I was sure that the plumber's neck was going to be a turn-off - I've never used a putter with that feature before. To my real surprise, this wasn't a big deal. The RST2 worked well - I covered the dot & I pretty much ignored it from there.

I have to admit - the plumber's neck just looks cool! I'm probably better off wih a straight shaft, but this putter is just so beautiful! Performance-wise, it's not too far off my FGP2.

I'll need more time to get better, but I am very pleased with how it's working for me so far.

Oh, and I did make 3 in arow from 10 feet with the DB-4x! Then I made 3 from 16 feet! (but a much lower % made)
Great stuff Grins. It's a gorgeous putter, and one high on my ponder list!

mFGP CS Deep Flange....such a nice look at address. Possible tax refund ponder!

So if I encourage you to buy a PR mFGP tri sole, then I can lay claim to it about a month and a half later? :D

So if I encourage you to buy a PR mFGP tri sole, then I can lay claim to it about a month and a half later? :D

How's that contest coming? Can't wait to see that beauty you going to let me see on our next parking lot putter showing?

Grins! That putter is sick! Can't think of a better person to win that beauty! Definitely want to see that at the next outing here!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

How's that contest coming? Can't wait to see that beauty you going to let me see on our next parking lot putter showing?

I know this guy who said he would send me pictures of his seemore....but didn't. :p

Well I got fit for Scotty Cameron Monterey 1.5 the other day and now know which head and neck style is best for me. I'm going to try to find a Seemore with similar traits on the bay.

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

Still in play at this point with a day and a half to go....

Still in play at this point with a day and a half to go....

Well good luck sir, contest are always fun. We must talk about that other putter you mentioned. Have me very curios. My twitter contest is going well

Well good luck sir, contest are always fun. We must talk about that other putter you mentioned. Have me very curios. My twitter contest is going well

Will PM you pics. Good luck with your contest as well!

I can't wait for spring so I can finally take all three of my new seemores out. My two z's need rolled

Grins! That putter is sick! Can't think of a better person to win that beauty! Definitely want to see that at the next outing here!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I will definitely have the DB-4x with me whenever I play with THPers - it's only right to share the joy. Whether this becomes my gamer - that remains to be seen. I'm torn between continuing to improve with the FGP2 & focus solely on that, or work on using both.

I am surprised at how effortless it is to switch back & forth between the two - the plumbers neck is not an issue at all. And the sound (er, excuse me Jman - the feel) of the putter that was initially not pleasant to my ears, is now familiar & comfortable.

I feel almost guilty using the DB-4x. Like a guy who has been dating this great girl & has a good thing going, but suddenly an incredibly hot neighbor moves next door & shos him a lot of interest. Will the golf gods forgive me if I choose this beautiful new putter over the old reliable?

I know this is a little silly, but I till feel this way. Except...that DB-4x is sooo beautiful! I was never one to go all gaga over how a putter looks - I was more into how it performs. But this putter is - gorgeous. I love that smoke finish & the dark face is growing on me too (that's one thing I didn't like about the mseries black putters - I always liked the milled plain steel faces with a black body). And the lines on the back end - to me it looks like a race car.

Just finished a very short session with the DB-4x (My Precious!).

Made 3 in a row from 14 feet - amost twice. My green has a 2-3 inch break at this length. Here are the last 11 attempts:

DB-4xresults1med_zps45322274.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Distance control is not a problem. Understatement: This baby is growing on me by the minute!

Back