The 2014 Honda Classic [Spoilers]

So is it Sergio and Tiger tomorrow?

Sometimes Mickleson really makes you/me wonder, I heard today(from a reliable source) that this week Phil played & Practiced off site at Seminole of all places & i say that because for all the lore that is "Seminole" there practice facility sucks, Phil probably could not hit more than a 5 iron on there range. Phil said after the 2nd round that he struggled on the greens, so i wonder what if he chose to play & practice all week at the Champ course would he have had a better handle of the greens, also he had not been to PGA National in 12 years...I wonder what his thought process was thinking the Pro-Am round would be enough?

all 10 of my guys made the cut somehow, only 1 inside the top 20 so need some luck this weekend

8/10 with 4 in the top 25. I'll take it.

I've got 7/8 left including McIlroy.

Was hoping we wouldn't have to see the Tiger Tracker over the weekend. Maybe he'll MDF again :)

Sometimes Mickleson really makes you/me wonder, I heard today(from a reliable source) that this week Phil played & Practiced off site at Seminole of all places & i say that because for all the lore that is "Seminole" there practice facility sucks, Phil probably could not hit more than a 5 iron on there range. Phil said after the 2nd round that he struggled on the greens, so i wonder what if he chose to play & practice all week at the Champ course would he have had a better handle of the greens, also he had not been to PGA National in 12 years...I wonder what his thought process was thinking the Pro-Am round would be enough?

One thing that is different from the way you and I practice and Phil practices, is he gets to do it on the course, while we are relegated to the range and practice facility....

My Fantasy guys are currently 137, 137, 138 and 140.... Going to be a tough weekend, but they all at least have Saturday starting times. 54 hole cut is the next hurdle...

I've got 7/10 my best start so far.

One thing that is different from the way you and I practice and Phil practices, is he gets to do it on the course, while we are relegated to the range and practice facility....

true, but he did not practice on The Champ course

I have 5/10 left with only Palmer in shape to contend.

pgatour.com.png
9:00a-6:00p

Tiger -5 thru 15. Only 16 putts so far.

Just seen that, he's got a completely different game today. Hopefully he'll keep it up and might get up with Rory tomorrow.
Tiger -5 thru 15. Only 16 putts so far.

Inside 10ft for birdie on 16 now too

Just seen that, he's got a completely different game today. Hopefully he'll keep it up and might get up with Rory tomorrow.
That's not happening no matter how well he finishes. Unless Rory gives back 3 or 4 today.

Nope :alien:

-5 actually seems a little underwhelming given the incredible 16 putts through 15 holes.

There goes Tiger!

Tiger finishes with 65, -5 under par on the day and at -5 for the tournament. T10 right now, but would expect that to worsen during the day as more guys shoot under par and move up the leaderboard. At least he gets to sleep in a little more tomorrow.

Tiger finishes with 65, -5 under par on the day and at -5 for the tournament. T10 right now, but would expect that to worsen during the day as more guys shoot under par and move up the leaderboard. At least he gets to sleep in a little more tomorrow.
I'll be curious to see if he can duplicate that performance tomorrow.

Sitting here watching the GC and Boo Weekly on the practice range. It is amazing how every shot he has taken is tracked exactly the same. One could think they are looping the feed. Lol

Looks like Rory is going to keep the good mojo going after that great shot into the green. Im thinking he'll start out with a birdie here.

Back