Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can hit one, give the 588 a swing.

I have no idea what it is. But I just do not hit the Cleveland stuff as well. I love how they look. I love how they feel. I haven't found a pairing that produces like other options from other OEMs.

There's a 14.5 in the marketplace for a good price, but has a regular shaft.

It would end poorly.

Really hoping to get some Swings on an Alpha, a Bertha, and a Bio Cell driver here sometime this week.

All stock shaft choices, but hopefully something pops up and says "Hey I perform better than your 910D2, so you better buy me!"

Well, 3 wood ponder got interesting. I couldn't find an ideal head shaft pairing locally. Mainly because not many placed will carry a shaft for my swing for demos. I tried a Big Bertha 3w with a stock Stiff. A Cobra Bio Cell in a stock stiff. Adams XTD TI stock stiff.

Out of that batch, the Adams was the clear winner. With the proper shaft, it could be a lot of fun. I wish I could find a Bio Cell plus with the right shaft.

Love all the 3w pondering as of late...I'm in the same boat and want to hit them all. Just sissy shafts compared to you

Thinking about a 588 3w to complement my 5w

3 wood. thats a 15* or 14.5* depending on the OEM.

I asked cuz I have a xtd ti 13.5 with red tie x stiff you can play with ;)

Yes. 7q3 x flex weighs 77 g I believe

You're killing me. I just know in the long run that 13.5° won't have a place in my bag.

You're killing me. I just know in the long run that 13.5° won't have a place in my bag.

Its adjustable lol. Id be glad to send it your way. You can send it back after your curiosity has been fullfilled

Its adjustable lol. Id be glad to send it your way. You can send it back after your curiosity has been fullfilled

Won't adding lift close the face? Either way, send it my way and we will see what happens.

Won't adding lift close the face? Either way, send it my way and we will see what happens.

Yes it will close the face... pm me your addy bud

If you like your AP1s, then try the AP2s. Why the move to forged?

I don't love the feel, not a lot of feedback. I'd like something a little less bulky, especially in the 9-PW. FTD forged got my attention because it's a combo set

Having struggles with the G20 20*hybrid. Do I go 5W or try a more "hybrid" like hybrid. Hmmmm I hit my 3W and my vr pro 24* great. G20 not so much. Don't know why!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having struggles with the G20 20*hybrid. Do I go 5W or try a more "hybrid" like hybrid. Hmmmm I hit my 3W and my vr pro 24* great. G20 not so much. Don't know why!

You try the i20 hybo? I hate hybrids but that one was easy and a bomber

You try the i20 hybo? I hate hybrids but that one was easy and a bomber

Yes I have actually I got a 17* I throw in the bag sometimes. Great club! Just need to find either the i20 or something else in the 20* range.

Considering giving a 5w a fair shot at a spot in the bag. Don't have a lot of experience with them though.

Yes I have actually I got a 17* I throw in the bag sometimes. Great club! Just need to find either the i20 or something else in the 20* range.

Considering giving a 5w a fair shot at a spot in the bag. Don't have a lot of experience with them though.

If u want a cheap experiment the old Mashie f5 5 wood is awesome off the tee and stupid easy to hit off the deck.

If u want a cheap experiment the old Mashie f5 5 wood is awesome off the tee and stupid easy to hit off the deck.

That has crossed my mind. The FL launcher 3w is a beast for me. Haven't hit a mashie.

Man was I hitting my Mashies poorly yesterday. Even though I know it was the Indian and not the arrow, it has me pondering a different setup in the top of the bag.

Pondering SeeMore putters this evening! I like the Si2 a LOT, but I'm looking forward to trying several come June!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

How are you liking the new 588 driver MPLefty?

First experience with it wasnt great, but i wont blame the club, my swing was terrible.

I will get a real review in soon

Question about the mashie hybrids...

How much were these clubs new when they hit stores?? Asking because my local shop sells these things at $40 each used in Tip top shape. Those and the adams a12os are always the cheapest hybrids I can find. What's with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back