The 2014 Puerto Rico Open [Spoilers]

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score

This one will be an all out toss up. I think I picked 10 players and still had a million left in salary.

This one will be an all out toss up. I think I picked 10 players and still had a million left in salary.

LOL same here and I picked as many big dollar guys as I could that were playing well.

LOL same here and I picked as many big dollar guys as I could that were playing well.

I actually expected to see the names of Hawk and Tadashi on that list. Lol.
I am interested to see if R Henley is going to play or not. Haven't heard anything yet though.

I am interested to see if R Henley is going to play or not. Haven't heard anything yet though.

I went ahead and picked him, though if it wasn't such a limited field I don't think I would have. That's a long week after you get a win. He's gotta be drained.

Didn't Henley qualify to play at the WGC because of his win last week?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I haven't seen anything posted and he is still showing up as in the field for Puerto Rico. Seems like some unnecessary traveling after a big win. I am sure there are sponsor requirements to be met, so not 100% sure what is going to pan out.

I haven't seen anything posted and he is still showing up as in the field for Puerto Rico. Seems like some unnecessary traveling after a big win. I am sure there are sponsor requirements to be met, so not 100% sure what is going to pan out.

He's ranked 46 in the world. He's playing at Doral.

Looks like a great resort for the golfers this week, I had no idea it was a Trump course.

Looks like a great resort for the golfers this week, I had no idea it was a Trump course.

His deep pockets and love for golf has been fantastic for a course that many thought was losing some of its bite.

Good start for me out of Stuard and Colserts. Need to see how the rest of my guys are doing.

Edit: checked the rest of my picks and I somehow ended up with two guys not even in the field on my team. That's a bummer.

Last edited:
I checked my team yesterday and three guys that were previously in the field....were listed as not in the field. Glad I caught it.

Good start for me out of Stuard and Colserts. Need to see how the rest of my guys are doing.

Edit: checked the rest of my picks and I somehow ended up with two guys not even in the field on my team. That's a bummer.

My roster:

Brian Stuard $0 31%
Chris Stroud $0 25%
William McGirt $0 17%
George McNeill $0 13%
Seung-yul Noh $0 13%
Brooks Koepka $0 10%
David Hearn $0 9%
Matt Jones $0 8%
Andres Romero $0 7%
Rafael Cabrera Bello $0 2%

Ya I had 2 guys who I was able to pick yesterday afternoon who arent in the field now. Stupid

I wonder why scores aren't showing yet for Puerto...

Stuard, Stroud, Koepka, Colserts, Immelman, Romero, Karlsson, Hadley are my eight in the field. Tringale and Crane are my two that are wasted.

They are going low so far!

Stuard -7 through 14...Gainey +10 through 14...not playing together but teed off at the same time 1 & 10

Looks like one of my picks is running to secure last place and some sun time on Sat and Sun. Geez playing horrible...10 over thru 11???

Man looks like I missed out on this one. Hopefully I do awesome on the other one this weekend to help me out. Guess I should have done some more THPing.

AWW! Just seen this and I'm too late! Oh well!!!

Birthdays can be a distraction :p

Man looks like I missed out on this one. Hopefully I do awesome on the other one this weekend to help me out. Guess I should have done some more THPing.

Just noticed I picked Stuard...yipppeeee

Same here. Riding Straud for a win. It's earlier

Back