Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Spoken like a true non-Floridian. I'll be the one in long johns, under armor, and wearing winter golf gloves on the first tee if it is below 65 :)

Mid 60's will still be warmer for all of us not coming up from the south. I'm more worried about wetness falling from the skies than temps. I have lots of warm golf clothes but not wet-stuff-from-the-skies gear.

i live in west palm :laughing:

Spent three years in WPB for college at pba. A decade ago. :-/

Mid 60's will still be warmer for all of us not coming up from the south. I'm more worried about wetness falling from the skies than temps. I have lots of warm golf clothes but not wet-stuff-from-the-skies gear.

Absolutely. As long as it is dry we'll survive. I'd love to see the highs creep above 70, though.

Temperature talk is acceptable. Precip talk needs to end now.

Short sleeves and pants weather you mean?

I will take the opposite approach and go long sleeved shirt and shorts. Never have liked golfing in pants for some reason.

Oh no...weather talk....stop the insanity!!!!!!!!

ScreenShot2014-03-05at92911PM.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Whoa baby...tight

Maybe 3w
Then a 6i
And somewhere around a aw in

driver, hybrid, putt....eagle

Driver, 8i, and wedge in.

Driver, Whatever gets me to around 120-130 yard, then the "Ocho" or 7i to the green.

How is the app?

Not to bad. I looking at the yardage and the hole lay out again.
They do have their own gps set up through the app, which I thought s pretty cool. Plus you can keep your score on it and compare it to others playing.

They do have their own gps set up through the app, which I thought s pretty cool. Plus you can keep your score on it and compare it to others playing.

Yeah. I downloaded it as well. It would be a lot of fun to see how the other people outside of your group are playing. It would up the pressure for sure.

Yeah. I downloaded it as well. It would be a lot of fun to see how the other people outside of your group are playing. It would up the pressure for sure.

THIS!!!!

Everyone should get this downloaded!

Might have to download it, that would be interesting if every pairing did it and put in scores so everyone could use it like a leader board of sorts,

Might have to download it, that would be interesting if every pairing did it and put in scores so everyone could use it like a leader board of sorts,

I could see this being fun, especially on Friday when not in the tournament part off the weekend. I think, come Saturday, I will be to much into my groups game to remember to post my scores.

Dang it!

Hole #1 on Aurthur Hills I am 1,411,686 yards to the end of the fairway.....

#Idonthavethatclub

The thing that is fun about this hole is that the green really sticks out into the water from the angle you hit your second and third shots from.... Very intimidating visually

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

The thing that is fun about this hole is that the green really sticks out into the water from the angle you hit your second and third shots from.... Very intimidating visually

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Yea, I can easily see myself doing a subconscious strong pull to the rough off the left side of the green because of that visual.

#13 - 5 wood, 7 wood, SW

Back