Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

This is one of those holes that got me nervous. I got the 3w 6/7i second, but that this shot is going to be nerve wracking. From that angle, the green looks to be really narrow.

Driver. Driver off the deck. One putt eagle. (On tiger woods xbox)

I just downloaded the app and immediately began watching a few flyovers. I don't need to do that it is going to be a long week if I keep it up.

So pumped for next weekend!

Gonna be a great weekend. Wish I could stay thru Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna be a great weekend. Wish I could stay thru Sunday.

Me too, but it will be good to see you again Chris even if it's only a day, it looks like it may be a little chilly on the 10 day.

Me too, but it will be good to see you again Chris even if it's only a day, it looks like it may be a little chilly on the 10 day.

But how many times have they gotten the weather right even 2 days out around this area lately?

I bet the 10 day forecast changes 8 times before the event...:p

I hope so dude, these courses are too beautiful and challenging to play shivering lol.

But how many times have they gotten the weather right even 2 days out around this area lately?

I bet the 10 day forecast changes 8 times before the event...:p

QFT, I am not concerned with any weather reports yet, I am trusting this to be an awesome weekend and hopefully I can be in shorts for my rounds. :thumb:

In a week I make my way down to HHI.

Really cannot wait for next week. It will be great seeing everyone and meeting new people.

Raining here and 42 right now. Makes me want to get over to HHI even more. Wish it was next Friday already.

Raining here and 42 right now. Makes me want to get over to HHI even more. Wish it was next Friday already.

Well, if it would make you feel better about your current situation, I'd tell you that it's 44 and cloudy in Hilton Head right now.

Well, if it would make you feel better about your current situation, I'd tell you that it's 44 and cloudy in Hilton Head right now.
I don't think that is going to brighten anyone's day. ;)

On a good note however, if the 10 day forecast is to be believed, it should be sunny and 60 next Saturday. For you people who live on Hoth, that's shorts weather. For us down here already maybe a light sweater will be in order.

is there any 'informal" gathering Friday night, obviously outside of the planned THP events?

I wish I could get down there on Friday, but I've had a class scheduled for months that I have to teach. If I can get out of here at a decent hour, I may be able to drive down for some nightly festivities if there's something going on.

It all depends on what time I can get out of here. If it's going to be midnight before I get into town, I'll see you guys Saturday morning.

Is wish I could get down there on Friday, but I've had a class scheduled for months that I have to teach. If I can get out of here at a decent hour, I may be able to drive down for some nightly festivities if there's something going on.

It all depends on what time I can get out of here. If it's going to be midnight before I get into town, I'll see you guys Saturday morning.

Yeah I wouldnt push it, especially that late and you not being that far away

Yeah I wouldnt push it, especially that late and you not being that far away

I learned my lesson with Mission Inn. Driving 8 hours to hop out of the car to make a tee time. Had a good time, but I was wiped out.

is there any 'informal" gathering Friday night, obviously outside of the planned THP events?

I'm sure there will be. We all gots to eat, right?

I'd vote for somewhere with good fried shrimp. Already have two meals expected at Big Jim's - some variety would be nice.

Nothing officially planned yet, will probably just see what our options are when we get down there and go from there.

I know v.man and I will be somewhere Thursday and Friday nights, he has been to HHI before so I am looking to him for guidance.

Same here Marc. Looking forward to seeing some old THP'ers and meeting new ones.

Setting up the bag has definitely been on my mind. We will get that done this weekend. Need to get to Golf Galaxy or PGA Superstore first. Never know what I might need for the trip.

Back