If you can have a 14 club contract with any oem, which one would it be? and why?

My choice would be anybody willing to give me that deal, but I will put my preferences in order and mostly due to hitting some of their offerings and some to do with their support of THP

1. Callaway
2. Adams
3. Wilson staff
4. Bridgestone
5. Ping
6. Mizuno
7. Taylormade
8. Cobra
9. Titleist

Ping would be my first choice because I love their woods and their putters.
Nike. Good clubs plus their clothes. Names associated with Nike.
Titleist. All around great clubs. Plus FJ.

Excellent point on considering the apparel as well. If it was a 14-club, plus apparel, etc., that would make for a stronger lean towards Titleist (for me).

Cobra/Puma based on the clubs performance and style. Another thing I like about them is they don't have 30+ players paid to play their equipment!!

Ping. I've played ping irons for about 20 years now. I'm not sure if they just fit me, or if I've tailored my swing around them over the years. I've strayed from ping with drivers and woods over the years, and when I come back, I wonder what I was thinking. I don't have a full ping bag at the moment, but would love to. I could easily game a g25 fairway and hybrids as well as a ping putter.

I would have to say Adams, probably not a popular choice but I love their irons. Their only downfall is their wedges. I even like the Yes Sandy 12 putter.

Callaway all day any day. With the way the direction that are headed with their hard goods, and you add to the mix Odyssey putters. One stop shopping of top of the line equipment.

If I had to choose just one I would go with TaylorMade just over Callaway. I really believe that most of the OEM's are doing a fantastic job with their lines right now and making a choice wouldn't be easy.

Titleist clubs and either Oakley/Puma for clothing. I've got titleist clubs already, so if i could try the newest/greatest i'd be okay with that.

I would go with Ping. I've always liked their irons, and from what I read, their drivers, FW's and hybrids are really good. Also their putters provide quite a selection to choose from.

I would go with Ping. I like my Titleist woods and wedges but I've never been a fan of their irons. I've liked ping woods in the past. It would be difficult getting rid of my vokeys though.

Callaway for my clubs & Bettinardi for my putter. Love both companies products.

MC sponsor is Cleveland, definitely happy about that! Next choice is Ping

1. Cleveland/Srixon
2. Bridgestone
3. Callaway

TaylorMade. Across the board, their drivers, hybrids and irons just seem to work the best for me. I've never gamed a TM putter but would love one of the Japanese Forged Milled Ghost DA-12 putters.

For me I would probably go with Callaway, Cobra, and then Taylormade.

1. Taylormade
2. Ping
3. Titleist

Adams or ping

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Callaway as long as I get to play what I wanna play... Razr fit xtreme driver and fairway wood apex or x2hot irons, x forged wedges and give me any #1 or #6 putter and a nice staff bag... goooood!!

I'm pretty sure it would be Callaway

With all of these guesses, it seems the Morgan Cup is covering the gamut. Glad to have 5 incredible OEMs that are there to fulfill everybody's dreams of a ful staff 14 club deal + more.

Bridgestone, Titleist and Callaway for me.

JBs right the Morgan Cup I'd the perfect Amateur 14 club deal!

PING. Quality irons, woods, wedges and putters and they're the true pioneers of customization.

Back