Bushnell Tour V3 Rangefinder Review

How'd you like the slope function?

Using Tapatalk

The slope function is really cool. We played some courses with some elevation changes. Helped me decide whether to club up or down. I liked it. Plus I was having fun giving everyone yardages.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I can't wait to finally pull the trigger on one of these this year!

Two rounds in, and this is one of those purchases I have no idea how I lived without for so long. The Jolt feature (which I kept telling myself I didn't need) is an awesome addition, and just knowing you have the right yardage is amazing. Quickly learning just how bad the on course markers tend to be.

I can't wait to finally pull the trigger on one of these this year!

I will be pulling the trigger on one of these before the season starts as well Kyle. Just need to sell the watch and I'll be buying.

You guys will love them. I've only had mine out once at the range and it's amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Picked up the V3 patriot pak a few weeks ago. First time out on the course this past weekend. Really liked it. Was my first time ever using a rangefinder so wasn't sure what to expect. Extremely easy to use. The reticle was perfect. Really liked the jolt feature. Very quick and easy. Overall very impressed and glad I made the purchase.

I just picked one up today, I'm so happy I finally made my first rangefinder purchase, it's going to be great and I can't wait to add my feedback.

I just picked one up today, I'm so happy I finally made my first rangefinder purchase, it's going to be great and I can't wait to add my feedback.

That's awesome Kyle! You're going to love it!

Using Tapatalk

That's awesome Kyle! You're going to love it!

Using Tapatalk
Thanks man, I got the patriot pack and can't wait to use it, I've been wanting a rangefinder, and primarily a Bushnell and was glad I could finally pull the trigger on one!

Quickly learning just how bad the on course markers tend to be.

This is a really good point. Even at reputable courses I've shot some yardages that were as much as 10-15 yards off the 150 marker to a centre pin. Its a game changer.

The patriot pack is great. And jolt rocks! Now I know how far houses are away. It'll take its maiden voyage at the course tomorrow.
jetadaru.jpg

The patriot pack is great. And jolt rocks! Now I know how far houses are away. It'll take its maiden voyage at the course tomorrow.
jetadaru.jpg

Nice Kyle! I can't wait to make the same purchase.

jetadaru.jpg

Nice! Super jealous of that setup there Kyle. Enjoy!

jetadaru.jpg

One of the best purchases I've made since I picked golf up again. I tried GPS and it's nothing like the V3. You WILL enjoy this bad boy!

Good call there Kyle, I have a V2 and I love it, but I still check the online shops for a V3...need some jolts!

Good call there Kyle, I have a V2 and I love it, but I still check the online shops for a V3...need some jolts!
Honestly the jolt is a minor feature, but it sure is nice as a notification of the yardage.

I just bought one of these as well. Unfortunately I won't be able to use it for a little while yet. But I have lots of trees marked around the yard now!

This thing is incredible, it was so easy to use and it was great to not only be able to dial in flags, but layup yardages as well. I know it's going to be such an asset to my game.

Got my V3 to replace my V3 Slope today. I will sure miss that feature!

egapagub.jpg

Got my V3 to replace my V3 Slope today. I will sure miss that feature!

egapagub.jpg

Why you replacing it?

Why you replacing it?

I am wanting to move forward with a legit handicap and maybe play in some local tournaments if I get the chance. The Slope is no bueno for that.

Mine came the other day and got to test it out at the range yesterday. It is phenomenal! It hones in so quickly and I gotta be honest I definitely made fun of the "it vibrated!" but it's pretty damn cool with the jolt technology. No guessing, you know you're locked in.

a9u5ajub.jpg

Patriot pack is definitely worth it with the carrying case and silicone protector.

Back