2013-14 College basketball thread (Spoilers)

Well Embiid will miss the next 2 games with back injury.
Fixed, Stupid auto correct.

Better now then heading into the first weekend of the tournament. Hopefully the back reacts well to treatment and he can have a great tournament.

OSU as a #6 is about right, I remember once a upon a time they were #2 in country and undefeated

Kansas and Cuse in the same bracket is crazy

I'm a long time Gator fan, been here since 88, got thrown out of a game as a youngin by Pitino when I was ribbing a guy who fouled out in the 93-94 season, first UF final 4.

Have to say the 06-07 champs were awesome, immensely talented, but in today's college game, despite knowing full well that this team pales in comparison on a lot of levels, this UF team is remarkably shining above everyone else besides a somewhat unknown Wichita St team. Very hard to pick against my team this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a long time Gator fan, been here since 88, got thrown out of a game as a youngin by Pitino when I was ribbing a guy who fouled out in the 93-94 season, first UF final 4.

Have to say the 06-07 champs were awesome, immensely talented, but in today's college game, despite knowing full well that this team pales in comparison on a lot of levels, this UF team is remarkably shining above everyone else besides a somewhat unknown Wichita St team. Very hard to pick against my team this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't get too excided, really don't know how good they are due to the lousy conference they play in. No way they would be undefeated in the Big Ten or Big 12. Come tourney time, they are just as much of an unknown as WSU.

A great win by the Huskers last night at Indiana, this team doesn't feel like any Nebraska team of the past, I'm really excited for the progress they are making!

Cause they went to an easier conference. Hehe

A great win by the Huskers last night at Indiana, this team doesn't feel like any Nebraska team of the past, I'm really excited for the progress they are making!

Nebraska has played really well. I am Michigan fan, really happy they won the BIG 10 title outright. But no doubt that Nebraska is up and coming. That new building is excellent. T

Nebraska has played really well. I am Michigan fan, really happy they won the BIG 10 title outright. But no doubt that Nebraska is up and coming. That new building is excellent. T
The arena is great and Coach Miles is a good fit!

The Sooners are Top 25 (#23), just soundly thrashed Texass, and look to be a predicted 5 seed in the tourney. Bring on March Madness!

This should never happen:
hawaiiWHATISUP.gif

I was watching the Iowa/MSU game last night when they showed that highlight. You would think there would be some sort of barrier. He was able to walk right up to the coach.

Well, the girl I'm dating right now is a UNC grad. I consider Amol a friend of mine and he is a Duke grad and member of THP. I'm going to be attending NC State next semester. Who do I root for tonight? I'm leaning towards Duke.

Damn Jayhawks.

Well, the girl I'm dating right now is a UNC grad. I consider Amol a friend of mine and he is a Duke grad and member of THP. I'm going to be attending NC State next semester. Who do I root for tonight? I'm leaning towards Duke.

Depends on how much you like the girl. ;-)

No offense. Root for UNC. She has the power. She has the ... chesticles

Depends on how much you like the girl. ;-)

No offense. Root for UNC. She has the power. She has the ... chesticles

I mean I like her and all but she would get over it. Ary might give me a bunch of crap next weekend if I root for UNC. I'm also going to be surrounded by a bunch of UNC fans and that makes me want to pull for Duke.

I mean I like her and all but she would get over it. Ary might give me a bunch of crap next weekend if I root for UNC. I'm also going to be surrounded by a bunch of UNC fans and that makes me want to pull for Duke.

Dude.

Boobs.

It's a family friendly site, so I can't give you the real answer.

Boobs are cool but UNC fans are just obnoxious. Also, boobs are cool. Maybe I'll be Switzerland.

Boobs are cool but UNC fans are just obnoxious. Also, boobs are cool. Maybe I'll be Switzerland.

Be a "fan of good basketball" tonight.

How about those Wolverines?

Jabari Parker is an animal.

Back