#TheGrandaddy Recap Thread & Special Announcement

What it would feel like walking through those doors into their. Amazing interested to hear what evolves from this trip.

#Grandaddy news on the horizon?

Tell Harry hello for me :alien:
Just hello, come on cap, get that trash talk started early!

Looking forward to more info on part deux

A special present is waiting for me at home. Now to suffer through the rest of this work day!

Can't wait for more deets. During Grandaddy #1 my work productivity was nonexistent. Now to be there in person.

The Deeps have arrived. So pumped.

367F2E39-51BA-481A-AC03-8D30F1CD65CB_zpsssgdzp1b.jpg

E94F4F85-09E9-40DD-ACDA-156591EDEFAF_zpsnzhgtlqa.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome Dan! You'll be bombing those things like no ones business.

I can't wait. A huge thanks to Callaway for arming us with the best of the best. I think an invitational win is bound to happen this year.

I can't wait. A huge thanks to Callaway for arming us with the best of the best. I think an invitational win is bound to happen this year.

GregDan in the hall of fame? I like it!

Looking great Joe!

Congrats guys...the completed bags look great.

And my completed bag.

9efd01f3-43f2-4d24-84fb-fbf8094d1d12_zpsbb8e2861.jpg

8f84b8d0-914b-464d-ac6f-6bcd21113473_zps991e0e3b.jpg

186c1cc2-7c7d-4171-b488-45981071450a_zpsecfe4083.jpg

Joe, you missing the AW or is it hiding underneath the 56 like the #Zoocrew should be now that equipment is on a level field?

#TheGrandaddy Recap Thread & Special Announcement

upybe6ud.jpg
uhaqu3av.jpg

6umy9y4e.jpg
na8u3uqa.jpg
]

Bag is set! Really looking forward to 2014. Thank you THP and Callaway for this amazing ride!

Last edited:
It's crazy how even today, when I was opening up my final Callaway box, and drooling over the deeps I ordered. I found myself mentally back in California with my teammates and the ZooCrew. The memories will fade I'm sure over time, but won't be forgotten. This was one of those events that changes your life more than words can describe.

It's crazy how even today, when I was opening up my final Callaway box, and drooling over the deeps I ordered. I found myself mentally back in California with my teammates and the ZooCrew. The memories will fade I'm sure over time, but won't be forgotten. This was one of those events that changes your life more than words can describe.

Perfectly said and I was going through the same thing today as well.

That is an absolutely sick bag dude! I am so jealous!

Last edited:
I love seeing the bags finalized, they all look fantastic!

Agreed. It was kind of bittersweet.

Such an amazing experience. We still have getting the trophies to look forward to. Even more memories will flood in when that arrives

Totally agree with this Kevin. Lucky for me UPS must hate me and I get to delay this until Monday.

Those bags look so awesome guys. Its made me think about having one like that as well. If my plans go right ill definitely have the apex pros and the MD2 wedges and hopefully one of those BB drivers, all look so sweet and could help my game even more.

What's the hammer patch for Joe

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back