#TheGrandaddy Recap Thread & Special Announcement

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
This thread will serve as a place for people to recap their experience and of course anybody can chime in and ask questions or share. This is going to be rather long running because the guys have a ton to share.

We also have a special announcement and who better to do it than the Zoo Crew to welcome the Captain of the 2014 Grandaddy.

Congratulations Jman! You have HUGE shoes to fill

JAMES!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!! What a pick! Congrats dude!

OH MY GOD!!!! SO SO SO pumped for JMAN.

SO PUMPED!

Awesome stuff! Congrats Jman!!!

BOOM!!

Boooooom

Boooooooooooommmmmmm! Couldn't have picked a better captain to seek revenge on the #Zoocrew. Congrats James, now the journey begins.

He is going to be an amazing captain. Cannot wait for the next one.

I have so much to put in here but I need a few days to put it down. It will be epic though

James you are on a major THP high lately bro. I'm so pumped for you bro. Congratulations!

I....seriously.....holy ****.

Congratulations JMan!!! Booooooom!

Awesome James! Don't worry buddy SPi transfers to other putters. Would battle along your side any day!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I....seriously.....holy ****.

Dude, I think I was as excited for you as I have ever been for anything. Seriously bro!

Yeah its going to be a few days for me to collect my thoughts for my initial recap. My mind has been blown so many times this week so I need to piece it back together.

Congrats Jman! You got some big shoes to fill, and I have no doubt you'll rise to the occasion.

Just so everyone is aware James had no idea he was picked as a captain until just now. He found out with the rest of you.

JMan as captain....wow!!!! Gonna be a great 2014 for you my man!!! Congrats!

Just so everyone is aware James had no idea he was picked as a captain until just now. He found out with the rest of you.

Did anyone check on him??? He might have ACTUALLY blown his mind this time

Wow, congrats JMan!! Great job to all envolved, this was #TheGrandaddy of them all!

JMAN!!!!!!! Congrats & you have a full year to plot revenge

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome!!

Congrats James!

I'll start off with a question for the #DreamTeam.

Under this kind of pressure what part of your game has a tendancy to worsen the quickest?

Wow.

Certainly a bomb dropped there.

Congrats James!

Back