Candy Crush: Do you play?

My advice is to quit now and never return. The game increases in frustration level exponentially. As does the addiction. Up to 370 now, and I can't tell you how close my phone has been to getting destroyed ...

After playing for quite some time, and getting stuck here and there for days on end, I'm convinced this game has some levels that are programmed like a slot machine. Some levels you can play over and over and you will never beat them no matter what you do. Then that 1 in 50 game comes up on the level that can be won and if you make a few of the right moves it's a piece of cake after having 49 straight struggles.

I usually play my 5 lives twice a day. Once in the morning and once before bed in the evening. I am on level 419 and started playing in September. My wife hates me because she plays quite a bit more than me and started probably 6 months before I did and is only on level 248. The best part is when she has been stuck on a level for days and hands me her IPAD and I beat the level on the 1st or 2nd try. That happens quite a bit.

I'm only on level 87... I haven't paid a dime into it though and have been patient (so far)

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I've managed to stick with Angry Birds so far.

I'm up to level 312 now!

Man, I blazed through the whole thing and have now been stuck at 275 for like 3 months!! wtc?

I can't get past level 88...

I can't get past level 88...

It will piss you off because you'll be stuck on a level for more than a week and then one day out of the blue, you'll beat the level with a ton of moves left. I'm up to 272.

It will piss you off because you'll be stuck on a level for more than a week and then one day out of the blue, you'll beat the level with a ton of moves left. I'm up to 272.

I had this happen once before, this is the longest I've gone though...

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

185 was my biggest struggle to date, that was a couple of weeks

I chased the candy dragon for a while. I got to some high number near 200 then the game just got too reliant on luck... they really want you to buy those extras. I'm candy sober for at least 6 months. I play golf now :)

I have it installed on my phone, but am only up to something like 117 - like people have said, it seems to be totally random once you get to these levels as to whether or not you will complete them, especially when you start the level and it takes you a quarter of the moves before you can even remove anything that might help you complete your objective

I remember being stuck on one level for weeks, then for some reason decided to have a game and completed the level in seconds.....but there is no way I am ever going to pay for extras

Man, I blazed through the whole thing and have now been stuck at 275 for like 3 months!! wtc?

I made it past 275! HHJJ.

Jacqui wants to know how you beat level 245! Any suggestions for her?

She finally got it!

level245_zps7c4fe296.jpg

I didn't know we were doing screenshots.... :D

Screenshot_2014-02-05-23-13-59.png

5 million on 252.

On 322 now, so much luck required on the higher levels, not really a challenge any more but still a decent filler for those boring conf calls.

My wife is addicted to this nonsense. In fact, she is playing it as I am typing this.

Back