Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

What was your forum name back then? Changed mine since then add well

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

You guys worry to much!!

Worry, me, never.

It was my first THP event and I didn't do such a good job of meeting people myself. I also had a different forum name back then as I didn't know any better.

10-4, My first event was the outing/demo day at Grand Cypress and it was badass.

Vapor Lock!!!

Not to bust up a good party. But we need to re-focus on the event fellas.

Not to bust up a good party. But we need to re-focus on the event fellas.

I thought the banter was about the event, people asking questions that have not been but I do not have a dog in it as I cannot make it so good luck all...

Clemenza. I played in the Friday round at Twisted Dunes.

I've never been to Ocean City...and I've never played Rum Pointe. I look forward to doing both in MayJune.

#backontopic #yay

I've never been to Ocean City...and I've never played Rum Pointe. I look forward to doing both in May.

#backontopic #yay

Isnt it in june or are you planning on going in may too?

Isnt it in june or are you planning on going in may too?
May...June...I don't even know what today is. May is the other Invitational, so yes. June it is!

I've never been to Ocean City...and I've never played Rum Pointe. I look forward to doing both in May.

#backontopic #yay
Pete,I've got your back on this one!Been there and it'll be a breeze for you(and "Mr.Apprehensive" Andy)You both play well and it's gonna be a great few days:clapp:

I've never been to Ocean City...and I've never played Rum Pointe. I look forward to doing both in MayJune.

#backontopic #yay

I remember you now! I was NJRob back then.

Nice sunny morning driving over the Bay Bridge. Can't wait for June!

nave8y4u.jpg

That's a cool picture, can't wait to make it myself !

Im sure by now you've all taken a look at the format used in HHI! If that doesn't increase the excitement I'm not sure what will.

Im sure by now you've all taken a look at the format used in HHI! If that doesn't increase the excitement I'm not sure what will.

Oh I am pumped! The best part is we dont even know if that will be the same format or if it will be something totally different.

Oh I am pumped! The best part is we dont even know if that will be the same format or if it will be something totally different.

Whatever the format, it will be great.

I believe all the teams were within 10 strokes this weekend.

Nice sunny morning driving over the Bay Bridge. Can't wait for June!

nave8y4u.jpg

If this image doesn't make you excited, how about the thought of experiencing the final invitational before the Championships???

I know I want to be involved so how about adding a few more names to the waiting list in hopes?

I know I want to be involved so how about adding a few more names to the waiting list in hopes?
Already spoke to GolferGal about getting me on that list. If it's half as much fun as HHI it will be a blast!

Already spoke to GolferGal about getting me on that list. If it's half as much fun as HHI it will be a blast!

Awesome deuce, way to jump right in, hopefully a spot opens up for ya!

I was talking about this one yesterday. Would love some wait listers to get added on.

I was talking about this one yesterday. Would love some wait listers to get added on.

just added my name to the list! became an Albatross member now just hoping for a spot in the Invitational in June! :clapp:

just added my name to the list! became an Albatross member now just hoping for a spot in the Invitational in June! :clapp:

Good job! Let's hope for more openings!Love to have you there.

looking forward to this one already working on getting off of work warm weather cold drinks gawf and THPers sounds so good right now!

Awesome!!! Hope it works for the both of us. Stellar venue and all THP events are above and beyond the best!

Congrats on the AC membership!

looking forward to this one already working on getting off of work warm weather cold drinks gawf and THPers sounds so good right now!

It will be good to see you again buddy! It's been to long.

I just want to get back to golfing. All the snow is melting and we are headed to spring!

It will be good to see you again buddy! It's been to long.

I just want to get back to golfing. All the snow is melting and we are headed to spring!

can't agree more! I LOVE OCMD golf theres a few really nice courses down there. i've gone every spring for years and years. gonna be tough deciding what other courses to play when i'm down this year. I'm glad Rums Pointe is one of them i didn't make it there last year.

Back