DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew if you're definitely out for tomorrow I'll take your spot. Still yours though if you want it. I'm heading to the range to see if I can still hit a ball

Matthew if you're definitely out for tomorrow I'll take your spot. Still yours though if you want it. I'm heading to the range to see if I can still hit a ball

He sent me a PM earlier, he is definitely out.

Come on out! We'll get a match play going. We are pretty even on handicaps. Should be fun!

Come on out! We'll get a match play going. We are pretty even on handicaps. Should be fun!

I like it, you two can have a match and then Shakey and I can have a match.

I am In on that

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

range was... interesting. working a major swing change that should get me more on track. tomorrow it will get tested. I'll bring extra golf balls :D

Sweet. I haven't played match play in a while.

Going to finish out holes though so I can count the round for my handicap.

Sweet. I haven't played match play in a while.

Going to finish out holes though so I can count the round for my handicap.

Absolutely, you and me both.

Good to have competitive juices flowing.

Updated, OPEN spot!

1) cookie
2) Shakey
3) capt.dru
4) open

Pecan Valley river
Saturday, 3/8
7:15 AM

Wish I could, but I will be sleeping. Working until 3:30 in the morning and climbing it off bed before 8am is starting to wear on me. Think I am going to rest in the morning.
Come, sorry I missed it in the Tierra Verde deal. I see it in email and went to check on the deal this morning. They were sold out when I got to it. Hopefully next time, as Shakey said, I would love to play it this summer when the greens are in great shape.

I am probably going to be in DFW the 26/27. If anyone wants to play Sky Creek Ranch Golf Club
I have the ideal golfer deal.

I am probably going to be in DFW the 26/27. If anyone wants to play Sky Creek Ranch Golf Club
I have the ideal golfer deal.

I might be up for that. Need to check on my work schedule, and see what time you are wanting to play. Sky Creek is about 5 minutes from my house.

holy crap it's early. I go to bed at this time far more than I wake up at this time. hoping to get a bit of a warm up before teeing off at the butt crack of dawn!

holy crap it's early. I go to bed at this time far more than I wake up at this time. hoping to get a bit of a warm up before teeing off at the butt crack of dawn!

Yep, it's early. I will be at the range hitting a few by 6:40.

See ya in a bit!

it's going to be nearly an hour drive. I should be there just before 7:00. Sooner if the roads are as empty as they should be at this ungodly hour ;)

Traffic. No warmup for me.

Great fun today at Pecan Valley. Glad we started early. It got colder as the day went on.

Match play is a blast. Eeked one out against my little blue cookie eating friend. Had him down 3 & he wormed his way back to even going into 18. It took a 5ft par putt to seal the deal.

Great fun today at Pecan Valley. Glad we started early. It got colder as the day went on.

Match play is a blast. Eeked one out against my little blue cookie eating friend. Had him down 3 & he wormed his way back to even going into 18. It took a 5ft par putt to seal the deal.

Fun morning, fantastic match. No more starting a round with no range time....that hurt us on the first 5 holes or so.

Was nice being able to hit some clutch shots down the stretch and scratch my way back into it. We will do it again soon! Well earned victory buddy.

Two of the Adams LPGA pros here at the golf show. Yowza!

Britney Lang, Gerina Piller, Angela Stanford. 4 mil, 1 mil and 8 mil careers respectively. Damn.

Last edited:
2ydusede.jpg

PVGA event on Saturday. Who else is in?

This PVGA tournament will be a Modified Stableford with a SHOTGUN START AT 8AM.

Scoring is based on course handicap-you will start out with equal points to your course handicap (example: if your course handicap is 12 you will start with 12 points and target score is 36).
Triple Bogey or worse -1
Double Bogey 0
Bogey 1
Par 2
Birdie 4
Eagle 8
Double Eagle 16

Player may pick up and card a score of triple bogey at any time.

Please call the pro shop by the close of business on Thursday to be signed up for the tournament.

Scoring is based on course handicap-you will start out with equal points to your course handicap (example: if your course handicap is 12 you will start with 12 points and target score is 36).
Triple Bogey or worse -1
Double Bogey 0
Bogey 1
Par 2
Birdie 4
Eagle 8
Double Eagle 16

Please call the pro shop by the close of business on Thursday to be signed up for the tournament.
Absolutely love this format. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it.

I'll be up in Lake Dallas for my daughter's volleyball tournament.

Triple Bogey or worse -1
Double Bogey 0
Bogey 1
Par 2
Birdie 4
Eagle 8
Double Eagle 16

Im gonna play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back