2013-14 College basketball thread (Spoilers)

This is much more fun than the first Duke-UNC game. Hope your girlfriend isn't too upset.

Alcohol is a magical thing. I've managed to root for Duke all night and come away unscathed.

Jabari Parker is an animal.

I have been hoping Parker comes back for his sophomore year, but after tonight I am not sure there is a chance.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

This is no longer fun. Get Romo out of the building, his late-game issues are rubbing off on Duke.

Glad to see Duke hold on tonight, they needed a win before the brutal ACC tournament.

Holy cow I can't believe the Huskers won and have a 4 seed in the tournament, amazing!

University of Delaware is going to the NCAA Tournament!!! Last time they made it I was in High School. Looking forward to seeing them get their moment to play in the big dance.

Sportscenter is reporting that Joel Embiid is out at least two more weeks because of a stress fracture in his back. I think Kansas is more than good enough to win without him for a couple of weeks, but hopefully he gets healthy because a National Championship will be tough without him.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I doubt he'll be back. It's just not healing.. he missed a couple of games in reg. season before for same thing

I'd love it if I were at a game where the bench celebrated like this!

ACC officials make me miss the Big East so much.

Hail to Pitt! Big win

We have no guards. .

Oh man did Craft choke hard there.

I don't keep up with college basketball that much, but I'm at a restaurant and they have New Mexico/San Diego St on.

There's a huge Reeses Cup logo on the floor, is that a thing now?

I really hope the Huskers get into the big dance.

Got your wish Icy but now ya got to play Big 12 once more

Wow. Brackets. Louisville a 4 seed?
What a joke.

The Midwest region is BRUTAL. Not sure Texas even wins their first game

Wow. Brackets. Louisville a 4 seed?
What a joke.

MSU got a 4 seed too. IMO, the 4 seeds may be better than the 3 seeds.

Wisco a #2 seed. I'm plenty pleased by that. I thought 3 sees for sure

Back