Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Holy smokes!

Format change at the turn?
Wow!

Last edited:
Change in formats at the turn should be fun.

Can't wait to see who my partner is!

Cant wait to see who is partnered up.

HOF game, I love it! This course is going to require some pinpoint accuracy and smart play.

Pin point accuracy...smart play? Well, that keeps me out of the winners circle. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Switching gears at the turn sounds interesting. I hopefully won't be stuck in first gear on the front so the transition will be a smooth one.

Sounds like even more fun than usual with the format change, looking forward to the announcement and pairings.

Accuracy???? We are talking about accuracy..... Hmm, I like accuracy.

Very cool that we will have a format change at the turn.
Looking forward to a solid week of practice and getting down to the Palmetto State

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Apologies in advance to the person that gets paired with me....looks like I might get in a short range session on Friday afternoon in Hilton Head, but that will be the first time I've hit balls in over a month. Saturday could be a little ugly.

Format change? Can't wait to see the teams and get in a little more work before this weekend! Can't wait to see everyone!

Excited to see what the format will be, and then see what it changes to on the back. This sounds like serious fun.

I'm not going to lie...the format change at the turn has my interest peaked a bit.

Apologies in advance to the person that gets paired with me....looks like I might get in a short range session on Friday afternoon in Hilton Head, but that will be the first time I've hit balls in over a month. Saturday could be a little ugly.

Apologies should be to the person who gets me. I'm supposed to be the stick of the group. Haha.

The way I am spraying the driver, I should pay someone to steal it from me before I leave for HHI.

I'm just a little excited for this event. I have the THP backpack packed up. The golf bag is ready to go. Just need Thursday to get here so that I can catch my flight.

And I hope this is enough bullets for three rounds at Palmetto Dunes.

After looking at the Hills' yardage book, I'm not sure that's enough balls for my round there. Lots of water at that place.

Days until my Friday morning rounds....

anyvyrys.jpg

Getting a little exited!
3 more days of work!

After looking at the Hills' yardage book, I'm not sure that's enough balls for my round there. Lots of water at that place.
I'm a little concerned too. I can at least make it through the first round on Friday, don't you think?

I got to play 18 today and the front 9 had me really really concerned about how I'd play, but the back 9 showed me the light. I can't wait to tee it up Saturday with everybody

This is happening THIS WEEK!!!!

Pretty cool to see the format change at the turn. Also, really looking forward to seeing the teams getting announced.

That it is. Stoked!

I'm sooooo ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back