Johnny mojo

Mojovated!
Reaction score
Did you feel it today? I know yesterday was the first day of DST, but it was cloudy and the effect wasn't there for me. Today though, on the way home, there it was. A big yellow ball in the sky. It radiated light and thermal energy. Even now this very minute there is still light and warmth.

This means evening short game sessions, trips to the range, 9 on the way home from the office dare I say mosquito's. o.k. We can do without the mosquito's. We are getting there boy's and girls its getting closer and closer.

Happy DST!

JM

Nope. With two kids that are full of spit and vinager, I'm always tired. DST has nothing to do with it

Had nothing to do with it, bu we had the warmest day of the year today, and we might be a couple degrees warmer tomorrow.

Then we have a chance of a little snow Wednesday morning.

I love that it is 8pm and I can still see outside. Now bring on the warmer weather!

I noticed nothing today, but tomorrow I work a little later, so hopefully it'll kick in for me then.

Today I noticed it as I drove home in pure daylight. Looked into my backyard at 6:30 yup still daylight out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. With two kids that are full of spit and vinager, I'm always tired. DST has nothing to do with it
Understand Blu, but mine is off to college soon so I'm just a dumb old guy......not really but you know what I mean.

Had nothing to do with it, bu we had the warmest day of the year today, and we might be a couple degrees warmer tomorrow.

Then we have a chance of a little snow Wednesday morning.

Ouch!

I love that it is 8pm and I can still see outside. Now bring on the warmer weather!
YES!

Love love DST. More golf!!!
This ^^^^^is what I am trying to say!

JM

DST for me is what I've been living for. Hours upon hours will be put in polishing my game. Also evening walks with the family and my kids getting back outside. Good times ahead!

Understand Blu, but mine is off to college soon so I'm just a dumb old guy......not really but you know what I mean.

Ouch!

YES!

This ^^^^^is what I am trying to say!

JM

I can't wait to be dumb and old. :)

I can't wait to be dumb and old. :)

LMAO! It comes with a bad back, loss of distance and diapers, but Im hitting more fairways than ever!

JM

Yes I did this morning.

I hate DST. After growing up and never having to change my clocks I find to be a big PITA. Plus trying to get my kids to bed when it's still light outside is no easy task. Add on the fact I go to bed when its light out and wake up when its dark doesn't sit well with me.

DST is glorious! It is officially the beginning of 'golf after work' season.

Baby ddelloch has officially claimed the extra hour of daylight for his own personal use. Apologies to anyone out there hoping to have used it. Carry on.
aju6erap.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't slept well since Sunday. Lost an hour that night, and then had trouble falling asleep last night. I've been tired all day after 8hrs of sleep, two cups of coffee and an energy drink. Not quite right yet!

Yes, I'm feeling it now... It's the reason I'm already in bed.

I haven't slept well since Sunday. Lost an hour that night, and then had trouble falling asleep last night. I've been tired all day after 8hrs of sleep, two cups of coffee and an energy drink. Not quite right yet!

You'll feel right as rain when you want that emergency nine at 5:00 Saturday. :act-up:

JM

So it's not just me? Thank god every kid tires their parents out. I asked myself why I feel like I have to take a nap daily!

Our boys are 3 and 6(nearly) and momma has been dreading the change , man it's been rough in a week or so it will be back to "normal"

Arizona has enough daylight. No need to try and save it!

I did feel it because my wife had to get up at 5:00 to catch a flight for work and she woke me up at the same time. I love the extra hour after dinner as I can now go sneak in a quick 9 or hit some balls. Today it was a bike ride as I'm sore from hitting balls Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I just started playing again after a few months off and I'm getting the rust knocked off for my big Hilton Head/Masters trip that starts April 5th.:act-up:

I felt it Sunday afternoon watching Doral on TV. My recliner kicked back, cold beer in hand, tourney coming down to the last hole, sunlight streaming in the windows. Big fat grin on my face...

Back