Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
All I hear is people complaining about crap on television. Well, looks like this might be just the ticket. Anyone else have this on the must watch list tonight?

DVR'ing

DVR is set. One of the first books given to me was Cosmos by Carl Sagan and although I still struggle to read it, I found it fascinating early on.

Watching live while writing a report for work. Comes on in 3 minutes.

Thank you. .. Now recording

Is this a special, or a series?

I think a series, bit to be safe I set my DVR to record all new airings.

WHat channel is this on?

I'm recording on FX, but all fox affiliates a long with Nat ego channel

Directv 274 natgo

Thanks, looks like I am missing tonight, but if it's on NatGeo, it should be on a few more times this week.

Hadnt heard of this one, might have to check it out.

There's been a lot of hype. TWC has it on demand as the episodes come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I normally like these shows,but was disappointed in this one. Probably not going to bother again.

Thanks for reminder. Gonna set DVR now. Does this conflict with The Big Break or is that on Tuesdays??

DVR Set!

I watched the first episode last night and thought it was awesome. I cannot wait for the next one. It's amazing to think that Earth is just a speck of dust in our galaxy.

Liked it near the end when he talked of his 1st meeting with Carl Sagan

I watched it last night as well and loved it. I think its exactly what we need to start igniting discussion on our investment in the future through science.

I've finally started watching this. Looks like it's about 12 or 13 shows. I've just started the second one.

That's what being busy for six months straight will do for your TV viewing!

It was a great series. I love the bit where he talks about the evolution of dogs.

I'm into the fourth episode.

Glad I recorded this when it aired, it's a very good series.

Back