Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

I'd be lying if I said the ponder wasn't high.

You should! I just hope you are a sports game fan since the only game I play now is NBA 2k14 and soon will be MLB The Show and the new Golf Club Game whenever it comes out

You should! I just hope you are a sports game fan since the only game I play now is NBA 2k14 and soon will be MLB The Show and the new Golf Club Game whenever it comes out

Dosnt matter. You only play 2 days a week any way with your stupid travel schedule.

They have group chat. I'll play Minesweeper for 6 months if I have to while I wait for the new batman game. Sidenote, you guys are screwed when that game comes out. I'll be talking like sore throat batman all the time, because it cracks me up.

They have group chat. I'll play Minesweeper for 6 months if I have to while I wait for the new batman game. Sidenote, you guys are screwed when that game comes out. I'll be talking like sore throat batman all the time, because it cracks me up.

One of my favorite internet video series of all time.

Let me know when that is I will unfriend you until you get over that..

Hahahaha that seems like that's exactly how it went down. Lost voice? Ah well, we'll make it work. Oh hey that sounds kinda good, we should stick with that.

With trade in credits, for PS4, COD Ghosts, and 1 year PS+ membership, just over $320 out of pocket.

​DONE DEAL!

With trade in credits, for PS4, COD Ghosts, and 1 year PS+ membership, just over $320 out of pocket.

​DONE DEAL!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DevRickus. Maybe I will have someone to play with now.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DevRickus. Maybe I will have someone to play with now.

It's definitely possible. Just got a week for shipping is all.

It's definitely possible. Just got a week for shipping is all.

Why a week? Amazon prime FTW. You could have had it to tomorrow for $3.00.

Back