Golf Clothing- what is your favorite and why?

Nike and Under Armour, only two brands I wear.

adidas, ping and foojoy shirts are pretty much all you'll find in my closet.

Izod. Inexpensive but quality clothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many good brands out there. I wear a bunch of different ones but Nike and Adidas are probably my favorite. I could list at least 5 others that I also really like and would wear and any given time.

Nike, Ogio, Oakley and some Adidas. Most Adidas don't fit the same for me. I have some mediums that are tight, some are perfect and others drown me. I thought it may the cut and style but it doesn't matter. Ogio and Nike are always perfect for me.

I like Nike's shorts the best for sure. All of my favorite shirts seem to be Foot Joy.

Fila golf shorts. Comfortable, look good and have little tee pockets on the right leg.

I recently bought some Haggar shorts and today bought two Nike golf shirts for the same price as one UA shirt in Dick's sporting goods. I had to buy some nice sporty FootJoy golf shoes as well. I won today.

Nike from head to toe, even my socks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever is breathable and on sale. I'm somewhat of a cheapskate with golf clothing - I usually buy my shirts at Costco or Sam's. My wife spends so much on clothing(320 pairs of shoes on display in her closet) and purses that I take pride in not spending a lot on clothing. I bought a dozen Callaway golf shirts last fall at Costco for $15 so there are now about 40 golf shirts hanging in my closet that also double as work shirts. I only wear long sleeves for work about 20 days a year as the weather here in N. California is so balmy for a native Minnesota/Wisconsin boy like me.

I'm really liking the Nike Golf line this year...wish I had the cash to rock them all the time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

My favorite polo's are Galvin Green, but you can't really get em out here. Shorts, it would be Puma

My parents taught me it's better to spend $100 on one thing that will last than on 10 things that won't. Now that lesson didn't sink in in many areas, but clothes were one of them that it did. Last spring I made an investment in two pairs of Leadbetter shorts and two pairs of Leadbetter pants. They are the best I've ever had. I have some other golf shorts that I will use in the summer, but those are my only two pair of golf pants. I have collected golf shirts over the years, and I did buy some UA Cold Gear compression sleeves for the late fall and early spring.

I am seriously pondering the new DNA shoes to replace my 20 year old Greenjoys and my Nike pair that are great as long as there is no moisture.

Last edited:
So this has been fun to check out.

I am not married to a brand. But to loud colors. I want things that pop.

So I am now an Alial Fital junkie. Have bought way to many.

I also am a big Callaway and Nike Shirt Fan.

Love how Adidas pants and shorts and belts fit.

Nike and adidas. Sole reason being that I have access to some Nike and Adidas Outlet stores. I will say that the Nike shirts tend to fit my shoulders better, but both are very comfortable.

~Rock

I am not brand loyal, but I am cost conscious. When I see something I like, I will buy it....if it's a decent price.
I do spend more on souvenir shirts from courses while on vacation, but most of my shirts run in the $25 - $30 range.

anything on sale ........im cheap.

i like a lot of different things but lately i've gottena bunch of Travis Matthews stuff...... there shorts and shirts are the best and i have a few light jackets from them that i wear when it gets colder..... Big reason why i like them the most of all the different companies is they fit me really well which is sometimes an issue and i think they have good quality.

i like a lot of different things but lately i've gottena bunch of Travis Matthews stuff...... there shorts and shirts are the best and i have a few light jackets from them that i wear when it gets colder..... Big reason why i like them the most of all the different companies is they fit me really well which is sometimes an issue and i think they have good quality.

I'm on a HUGE Travis Mathew kick lately.

I'm on a HUGE Travis Mathew kick lately.

ive been since grand cypress when i grabbed a shirt its nice enough that i can wear when i go out as well which i like as well instead of having a golf shirt golf shirt its nicer as well.

I just picked up a bunch of their shirts and pants.
Welcome back by the way. Hit me up when you want to get out for a round.

ive been since grand cypress when i grabbed a shirt its nice enough that i can wear when i go out as well which i like as well instead of having a golf shirt golf shirt its nicer as well.

Yep, I took the plunge on shorts first bc of the cell phone pocket, finally grabbed a shirt a couple weeks ago and then 3 more this week. Travis Mathew and Matte Grey for me, which is rather humorous considering who founded them both. I'm like you though, I can wear them to work, golf, or just with jeans out and about. I know you can do that with a lot of polo's, but the TM stuff just fit me really well and I like the look the best that way.

The last few years have been Oakley, Travis Matthew and Adidas. I have a few J lundberg but it's a euro fit, kinda weird. I can say I have a mighty expensive golf wardrobe and I am flat pimping it on the course. If I like it, I buy it.

Wardrobe has been a lot of adidas and puma this year. The sale rack at Golfsmith and ebay has been my friend.

Big fan of the UA polos, I think they are the heat gear stuff. I picked up a couple at the outlet last year. They never need ironing, even after sitting in the dryer for hours, no fading they look brand new a year later.

Back