What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20140313_181853_182.jpg

Nice Pick-up!!!!

Picked up a set of Cleveland Altitudes, 4-DW, regular graphite shafts, for a ridiculously low price on Ebay.

Just won X2 Hot 3 and 5 woods off eBay for $280 shipped for both. I kind of feel like I stole them.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Just won X2 Hot 3 and 5 woods off eBay for $280 shipped for both. I kind of feel like I stole them.

Helluva buy Ryan!
Tour Blue shafts?

Helluva buy Ryan!
Tour Blue shafts?

Yessir, Tour Blue stiff. It's funny, that shaft didn't agree with me in the x2h driver, but it's great in a fairway wood. And vice versa with the Fubuki Zeta. :confused2:

I know I'm late to the game, but I just ordered a set of Rocketbladez 5-PW. I can't wait to get my hands on these. I tried out multiple sets of irons including amp cell, rbz, adams v4. The rocketbladez just seemed to really agree with me.

Yessir, Tour Blue stiff. It's funny, that shaft didn't agree with me in the x2h driver, but it's great in a fairway wood. And vice versa with the Fubuki Zeta. :confused2:

Suweet! I love those shafts. I hit the X2Hot 5 wood quite a bit further than my Bio Cell but the dispersion just wasn't there for me.
Can't wait to see you hit em!

Just caved and got the black seemore cover with shamrocks! And a gray seemore cap to spread seemore on the course!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I know I'm late to the game, but I just ordered a set of Rocketbladez 5-PW. I can't wait to get my hands on these. I tried out multiple sets of irons including amp cell, rbz, adams v4. The rocketbladez just seemed to really agree with me.

I may well be selling mine next month as soon as the Adams XTD4 cross cavity irons we hit in Dallas become available

Just bought a Titleist 913F 5-Wood w/ a Mitsubishi Bassara shaft on eBay for $150 - hopefully this will finally complete my bag (for now).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also just bought a dozen Titleist Gran Z golf balls on eBay for $20! I love these balls!

Revision: just bought 5 dozen Titleist Gran Z golf balls! (I'm such an addict...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all the talk on the internet about the "No 3 Jacks" head cover, I contacted my Callaway connection to get one So i picked it up today.

image_zps75b3db88.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

When I was at the Ely Callaway Performance center today, I had them setup my new Project X LZ shafts for my Big Bertha Alpha. He put one at 45 1/2" tipped 1" and the other one at 45". I cant wait to hit these on the launch monitor.

image_zpsd6b92da2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Suweet! I love those shafts. I hit the X2Hot 5 wood quite a bit further than my Bio Cell but the dispersion just wasn't there for me.
Can't wait to see you hit em!

I'm pretty stoked too man! Still haven't seen you hit the Bios either, so it will be a fun day!

Really like the tour blue shaft.
Just hit my new X2hot hybrids with tour blue shaft. Unreal! Just dumped my Taylormade rescue that I really liked. No comparison.
Just got a dozen SR1 golf balls today.
Heard good things.
Will see.

Didn't buy today, but these came in the last 2 days.

a9u3u5ug.jpg

mety4yha.jpg

ze6y8e2y.jpg

udy4yger.jpg

I cant imagine being without my v3. And thats a mighty fine putter!

Thanks Kang! It's my first Range Finder and first Scotty! Both great deals after selling some equipment.

Vokey SM5 Raw Black 54.10 S Grind

Vokey SM5 Raw Black 60.08 M Grind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back