Golf Push cart for 8 yr old

rflores2323

Reaction score
Handicap
I was wondering what push cart do you guys recommend for a junior? My 8 yr old daughter has just been bumped up to 9 hole division and will need to carry/push her own bag (or I do when I caddie which my back cannot handle it lol). I was looking at the bag boy quad cart which has an adjustable handle and I or my wife could also use the cart when we play.

Any suggestions? Should I go for a junior specific push cart?

maybe this one? alot cheaper at 79.95 Caddytek CaddyLite 11.5 v2 Deluxe Push Carts

This one if junior specific 54.95 US Kids Golf push cart

Last edited:
Tough to say if it was just her the US kids one looks best but because you or your wife may be pushing it as well I would look to find the lightest one possible with a really good adjustable handle, one that would fit her and yourself.

Your standard cart bags are not designed for junior bags. If you go that route, you may need to buy some bungee cords to secure the bag. But, those carts will probably have more amenities. For the jr. events. the bottle & umbrella holders come in real handy. And, I think the clic gears even have a folding seat option.

For our first push cart, I got a basic 3-wheel, for a/b $30. Then, I went to HD and got some paint and put a color on it she liked.

I asked the rep about this very thing at the golf show and learned ClicGear makes this product. You may need to contact them directly to purchase. The catalogue shows it as the "RB3J" and calls it the jinni or version of the RV3F. Good luck!

You going to the Lake Charles event? If you are, I can give you a youth pull cart that we aren't using any longer.

Back