Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Mid-morning at Mattawang works for me! Royce Brook was what I considered my home course in 2012. I lived in Manville and took lessons at RB. $399- unlimited driving range, chipping, putting and twilight golf on the East course for $25- with a cart.

Charlie, Rob

Do you guys want 8:45 or 9:45?

Sounds good Jason. Putting in for the day tomorrow. Shouldn't be a problem but I'll confirm in the am if I can make it. We have a 4th yet?

I'm playing royce brook. Almost wish I could cancel and play with you guys!

Bummer. paging Dr buck.

Hoping my new driver head is in by then

Come one. Francis, Chris, Jeff, dev. One of you fine lads should be able to make it

Wish I could make it Friday because weather looks to be great, but I have to be in Salem, NJ all day for work. Really hoping the weather is now turning for the long haul. Have fun out there fellas.

Anyone looking for a game tomorrow? Weather isnt supposed to be as nice as Thursday or Friday but just looking to get out there and get some work in.

Come one. Francis, Chris, Jeff, dev. One of you fine lads should be able to make it

I can't make it. My Mom is coming for the week and I have to pick her up at the train station at noon.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

That will work for me. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

It should be good. Rob how'd you make out at work getting time off?

Still need a fourth. Dev, Francis, any other nj/pa peeps.

Sorry for the delay, I still haven't heard from my boss yet. I'll hunt him down today and let you know.

It should be good. Rob how'd you make out at work getting time off?

Still need a fourth. Dev, Francis, any other nj/pa peeps.

Would love to man. Hard for me to take days off though. Have fun!

Looks like the rain is going to hold off Saturday morning. Anyone up for teeing off around 9 or so somehwere?

Sorry guys, can't make it Friday. Boss is being a D. Taking a day off next week for my b day if anyone is available. Which ever is the nicest

I might be good for next week. Isn't it supposed to snow though?

Taps away

Sorry guys, can't make it Friday. Boss is being a D. Taking a day off next week for my b day if anyone is available. Which ever is the nicest

No prob. Looks like Little Charlie and I. I got a guy at work on standby so I will let him know.

No prob. Looks like Little Charlie and I. I got a guy at work on standby so I will let him know.

Wish I could make it guys. Supposed to be a nice day.

Chris, think next Friday is supposed to be in the upper 50's

Now I'm really PO'd I can't make it tomorrow. My new 913D2 head just got delivered!

HELP
Will be picking up new sticks in Berwyn on 202 March 31st and want to play "nearby" that afternoon. I live in Center City so would prefer not to drive an additional 30 further out...15-20 is OK>

Course suggestions?????

Jersey Nate and I will be golfing Saturday afternoon in South Jersey. There's a hotdeal for Scotland Run we'll be using hopefully. If there are a couple others who want to join in, please let me know ASAP so I can lock in the 35 bucks for Scotland Run. If that falls through, there's some other hot deals at White Oaks we may jump on.

By the way, mid 60's and clear weather predicted for the area Saturday afternoon.

Wish I could make it Saturday guys but its my BDay weekend and have family coming over. I'll be free any weekday next week if anyone is around.

Back