Lockman850

Reaction score
Handicap
In so damn tired of the damn commercials. Tony Saragoosa is an idiot. Guard your manhood my ass.

swing your swing

Hey don't knock em till ya try em. Seriously especially after having prostate cancer surgery it's a done deal at least for several weeks. Some people can go with out using them after two or three months and some never.

Hey some people may need them. So what

I understand the need but every damn 15 minutes?? Seriously it's a ridiculous commercial. I'm not mocking the product but the commercial itself.

swing your swing

Haha It just depends (no pun intended) on what channel your watching. I feel the same way about that damn lotto commercial with all the kids singing lol its so annoying

Hey, I have a Moose mounted in my bathroom. What's the big deal?....

JM

I understand the need but every damn 15 minutes?? Seriously it's a ridiculous commercial. I'm not mocking the product but the commercial itself.

swing your swing

That can become an annoying commerical, but then again, I pretty much hate all commercials. The DVR is my best friend. I record anything I wish to see and fast forward the commercials.

I just think its funny how they got a "Man's man" to make it seem like its cool to wear depends. We get it. It's a product and I am sure people need it. But dont make it like everyone that doesnt do the extra little shake should run out and pick these up so they can high five each other about how awesome they are.

I work in a lead environment..hard for is to leave our jobs, do to the machines not being able to cool down in time. They actually recommend this for a few industrial jobs..

seriously

I work in a lead environment..hard for is to leave our jobs, do to the machines not being able to cool down in time. They actually recommend this for a few industrial jobs..

seriously

Hope there is hazard pay! ;-)

swing your swing

Its not as bad as Jimmy Johnson being the spokesman for, "male enhancement" products.

Back