WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty clubs guys.

Some really great WITB's this year!

I only have two clubs that are in the bag for sure at the moment, but I'll throw a pic on here when the new bag comes together.

So it wasn't long ago I posted my gear in here, but you know how it goes - new bag and new wedge (the 50*) so re-post it is.

1a.JPG

1b.JPG

1c.JPG

Nice bag Dave, those are some seriously shinny clubs, some time wish mine looked like that

As promised here's my lady in red, enjoy! :)

qanaqara.jpg

jy3aqypy.jpg

u4uhepas.jpg

9aju3epa.jpg

Nice looking set of sticks. I like hoe the headcovers and bag match. Well done my good man.

Just finished cleaning them after today's round. Bag is completely finalized for the year.
IMG_20140318_140502_zps6850dcb8.jpg

IMG_20140318_140510_zps134eaca2.jpg

IMG_20140318_140730_zps8b1c76df.jpg

As promised here's my lady in red, enjoy! :)

qanaqara.jpg

jy3aqypy.jpg

u4uhepas.jpg

9aju3epa.jpg

Great set of clubs! That 913 head cover is one of the coolest stock head covers there has ever been.

Great set of clubs! That 913 head cover is one of the coolest stock head covers there has ever been.

Thanks, yeah I agree and hopefully that won't change with the 915 product line.

Nice looking set of sticks. I like hoe the headcovers and bag match. Well done my good man.

Thanks a lot. Yeah I can't lie and say I didn't do it on purpose :)

New irons came today, time for witb pics

witb1.jpg

witb2.jpg

witb3.jpg

3-iron WOW

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

New driver, 3 wood and putter = new WITB!!! I think the hybrid needs to be replaced to match the other woods... Or at least my wife said that my bag looks dumb since the 3 long clubs don't match. Which means, I am free to look for a hybo to make my "long clubs" match.

20140319_183203_zpsufxa35iq.jpg

20140319_183351_zpsww1c6tq9.jpg

20140319_183313_zps2wyaekzi.jpg

New driver, 3 wood and putter = new WITB!!! I think the hybrid needs to be replaced to match the other woods... Or at least my wife said that my bag looks dumb since the 3 long clubs don't match. Which means, I am free to look for a hybo to make my "long clubs" match.

20140319_183203_zpsufxa35iq.jpg

20140319_183351_zpsww1c6tq9.jpg

20140319_183313_zps2wyaekzi.jpg

Haha. Best wife ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha nice! Are you sure she didn't just mean the headcover?

Haha nice! Are you sure she didn't just mean the headcover?

There is NO DOUBT she meant that. But she's under the belief that you have to buy the club to get that "cushioned protector".

There is NO DOUBT she meant that. But she's under the belief that you have to buy the club to get that "cushioned protector".

Smart man

Very nice bag dude!

Nice Orange !!!!

Finally got the bag updated for 2014. Here'a couple of quick pics I grabbed while loading the car this morning.

Oooh, very nice. I see a Betti in the trunk going unused.

Very nice Hawk!

Thanks Evok. Sorry the pictures suck. Stupid tapatalk.

Thanks Evok. Sorry the pictures suck. Stupid tapatalk.

Right? You'll be like oh damn those are some good pics.....then tapatalk taps "the man" on the shoulder and whispers, I got next.

Wait what haha the pics look fine on tapatalk for me

I fixed em. Much better, even though they are still cell pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back