Southern Iowa Get Together Summer 2014

I'm pretty sure I have shirts that match both of those pretty well....if you're into one color outfits.

~Rock

I thought about this some the other day. I am really hoping this works out for me

I'm pretty sure I have shirts that match both of those pretty well....if you're into one color outfits.

~Rock

If I get a few more pounds off, you should see the pants I got for this.

Oh my, are we going to need a "walk off" at this event?

I promise that I will begin reviewing calendars and whatnot and start throwing out some dates within the next couple of weeks.

~Rock

Oh my, are we going to need a "walk off" at this event?

I promise that I will begin reviewing calendars and whatnot and start throwing out some dates within the next couple of weeks.

~Rock

DONE!!!

This is high on my summer excitement list Rock.... Hoping for another THP ace from someone.... And everyone's outfits. Ya''ll inspired me

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

This is high on my summer excitement list Rock.... Hoping for another THP ace from someone.... And everyone's outfits. Ya''ll inspired me

I need to get to thinking now on what outfits I'm going to wear!!!

I'd better replace some light bulbs in my garage and build some bleachers for the walk off then.

I'd gladly take that ace.

Since this has taken off, I have updated the first post. Dates and lodging still TBA.

~Rock

I'd better replace some light bulbs in my garage and build some bleachers for the walk off then.

I'd gladly take that ace.

Since this has taken off, I have updated the first post. Dates and lodging still TBA.

~Rock

We will need to find like an old karaoke machine to do the emceeing from!

Oh h..l no!!

Good news everybody! I'm pretty sure Bulldog just volunteered to emcee the walk off!

~Rock

He can provide strobe lights with that cell phone and MASSIVE battery too! :)

I got to go back & view the vid & link to see what I got myself into :D

Aaaaahhh...I dont think I'm "metro" enough for a walk off

I really hope the dates work out for me on this. It is an easy drive for me and I wanted to play this course when they were building it.

I really hope the dates work out for me on this. It is an easy drive for me and I wanted to play this course when they were building it.

What I can tell you is that I already have a list of possible dates. I made this list based on the THP schedule of events as well as the outings and tournaments scheduled at The Preserve Golf Course. However, I'm waiting on the scheduling of two things. First is a little family golf outing at the Lake of the Ozarks. This usually happens sometime in the second half of June. Second, is the scheduling of the Corydon City Tournament, which is likely to be late July. It's not that I wouldn't have more fun with you guys over the City Tournament, but I can hardly pass up a chance to threepeat my city championship. Unfortunately, the golf board has not scheduled the City Tournament yet.

~Rock

I got to go back & view the vid & link to see what I got myself into :D
giphy.gif

What I can tell you is that I already have a list of possible dates. I made this list based on the THP schedule of events as well as the outings and tournaments scheduled at The Preserve Golf Course. However, I'm waiting on the scheduling of two things. First is a little family golf outing at the Lake of the Ozarks. This usually happens sometime in the second half of June. Second, is the scheduling of the Corydon City Tournament, which is likely to be late July. It's not that I wouldn't have more fun with you guys over the City Tournament, but I can hardly pass up a chance to threepeat my city championship. Unfortunately, the golf board has not scheduled the City Tournament yet.

~Rock

Do u have to live in the city to play? I want a red carpet rolled out for me too.....

Do u have to live in the city to play? I want a red carpet rolled out for me too.....

I believe our board limits the city tournament to residents of the county or members of the course. If you make it, I could roll out a door mat or something for you.

~Rock

You know I do love door mats

BUMP!!

I would really like to make this my first THP event. And I would like to get an Ace. Hopefully, the dates will work out!

Just an April bump. I expect to have many of my scheduling issues worked out next week, and so we'll be able to throw some dates around and get this thing locked in.

~Rock

Probably too hot. But I'll be off work the 1st 2 weeks of July

Probably too hot. But I'll be off work the 1st 2 weeks of July

I'm 99% percent sure it was 100 degrees last year in Branson. Mid 90s for sure. 2nd weekend in July is one of my available dates as well, still waiting for my course to set it's city tourney.

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Back