Callaway Staff Care Package arrived

This is so funny listening to dudes beg for more pictures. Oh and by the way, show us the goods!

hahaha you better put GPS on yours buddy!!!

LOL, maybe a glass box with an alarm like in a museum!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

This is so funny listening to dudes beg for more pictures. Oh and by the way, show us the goods!

Wife said my package didn't show. I'm in California lol. So I have to live vicariously

I shouldn't have looked haha. I told myself not to ruin the surprise but I couldn't resist. Thanks for posting this dude and I can't wait for mine to show up.

I was totally the same way. I didn't want to look. But I HAD to look.

Cannot wait for that to get over to the east coast.

#Boom!

If you're really insistent, my twitter feed has another piece of what's in the box.

That is cool. Since I'm not a Callaway staffer, I'm gonna check out Twitter.

If you're really insistent, my twitter feed has another piece of what's in the box.

I'm not looking. I can wait until Thursday (I think).

Very cool, enjoy 'em!

I'm not looking. I can wait until Thursday (I think).

It's so easy to just click the little Twitter symbol under his name though. I did it.

It's so easy to just click the little Twitter symbol under his name though. I did it.

I'm pulling a page from my man Pete (known as O'Carroll on the internets):

I'm not doing it. Nope.

Saw Hashtag tweet about these the other day, real tour player treatment.

Ok...I am a little jealous of that. Great gesture by Hashtag and great score by all you Callaway Staffers.

Love seeing things like this. They are like way points in the journey to MB and #THPMC. Way to go Calllaway and thank you for treating these guys to some awesome!

JM

That is awesome. Class move, Callaway!

Hashtag Chad rocks! Love that coin! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What a sweet coin! Great gesture by Chad!

Awesome move by Callaway! I am so glad their equipment is slowly filling up my bag now.

Pretty awesome gesture by Callaway right there.

Super cool

Love the ball mark it looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back