Cobra S3 Pro Irons

Cool. Thanks for the additional info JB.

I mentioned that I was gifted a 2I from this set yesterday. Such a silly little thing. I may have found a nice little driving iron...

7yzapeze.jpg

7ymunu3y.jpg

uduquvu5.jpg

I mentioned that I was gifted a 2I from this set yesterday. Such a silly little thing. I may have found a nice little driving iron...

7yzapeze.jpg

7ymunu3y.jpg

uduquvu5.jpg

Nice! 2 irons are great

They're something. I want winter to end to see if that club actually works.

I bet it works just fine, and I can't wait for winter to end either. I did get desperate and hit some balls last weekend at good ol Mr Golf. Kinda weird hitting hitting balls at 26 degrees out into a snow/ice field.

I bet it works just fine, and I can't wait for winter to end either. I did get desperate and hit some balls last weekend at good ol Mr Golf. Kinda weird hitting hitting balls at 26 degrees out into a snow/ice field.

How many red lines were left on your clubs?

None, I hit mostly their clubs. I only brought my driver.

Good plan. He just painted a bunch of balls with stripes. Left a lot of red on my clubs.

Good plan. He just painted a bunch of balls with stripes. Left a lot of red on my clubs.

I hate when that happens, but I'm hoping the weather is good enough to go again this weekend and if that means red on my clubs, I'll take it. It felt good to swing a club after so long, this winter has just been rubbish all around.

Nice pick up Blu, I have 8 of her sibling that I absolutely love.

Just picked up a set of these! Hard to believe they are 4 and a half years old as far as the design goes. I got a heck of a deal on them so here we go...

Hope you enjoy them as much as did when I had them. I personally thought they were a little under rated.

After a couple rounds they are yard for yard what I had previously. So soft and they launch very high.

Back