Who is CURRENTLY the BEST Player on Tour?

I think the first Major of the season will show us who can handle the ultimate field and pressure. The fed-ex cup standings rank em pretty nicely for the current standings of the season. Walker being at the top of that list. I am really curious to see how Reed does at the Masters as it is kinda home field for him from collegiate days.

Would have to say Zach Johnson or Dustin Johnson also Justin R

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ose or Jordan Speith are front runners

For me the best on tour is Zach Johnson. Not only consistent but able to close the deal as well.

Would have to say Zach Johnson or Dustin Johnson also Justin R

Im with this guy. Reed is going to be like Ricky Bobby. If you're not first, you're last. JJ Walker is also on the list. The season is early. Many a'golfer how had a few early season wins and then disappeared.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

I don't think anyone stands out. There are a dozen players who could pick from just about equally on any given week, with a few lurkers to add on to that. Betting on the PGA Tour right now is a very risky venture.

Agree there is no true #1. So many really good golfers out there, catch a break, a few good rounds with the flatstick, keep your cool on Sunday and it seems you can hoist a trophy.

Zach Johnson and Patrick Reed with DJ and Speith a close 2nd.

Gotta agree on ZJ and DJ.

Can't trust DJs putter like I can ZJs. He gets the nod right now but that can change by the end of next month

I'm going to have to agree with a lot of guys out there and say ZJ. Most consistent player with an amazing short game and putter

For me its Rory. ZJ right now is scary consistent much like Sneds was to start last year and has a lights out short game, but to me Rors has a more complete game which I think will bear out over the course of the year. DJ is also playing well but as others have said, the putter lets him down often. I also think Adam Scott is due to turn it on soon after a long layoff.

Hard to say since I don't believe there is any ONE dominant player at this stage. If I HAD to pick one, it would have to be Adam Scott.

Hard to say since I don't believe there is any ONE dominant player at this stage. If I HAD to pick one, it would have to be Adam Scott.
Had he closed the deal today I would agree--The guy still has probably the most potential from his swing to be the best. If he had Reed's Confidence, he might be unstoppable! :alien:

Matt Every is now the best current player on tour.

Back