Cleveland Staff Members Apparel Scripting - 2014 Morgan Cup

Expect a full review of the Spring line in the next couple weeks.

Oh that's awesome. Might have to snag a few pullovers or sweaters. The THP staff ones look so awesome.

Oh that's awesome. Might have to snag a few pullovers or sweaters. The THP staff ones look so awesome.

Pullover is legit. Very luxurious feeling fabric and well constructed.

Can't believe I missed this thread. You guys are gonna be looking sharp.

Expect a full review of the Spring line in the next couple weeks.
I know they'll be a ton of MC and nonMC readers waiting for that one, their stuff looks quite nice. Any teasers?

Not at the moment. Waiting on a shipment and will start up a thread.

Great choice. Really like some of the 2014 collection

We need some scripting pondering for MC looks once the spring/summer line is released.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

We need some scripting pondering for MC looks once the spring/summer line is released.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Totally true. I need to browse.

I will put up a a few teasers for you guys tonight, but will save the bulk for the review. This line is sick though.

I will put up a a few teasers for you guys tonight, but will save the bulk for the review. This line is sick though.

Looking forward to it

Feel free to go ahead and show me the whole line. Looking forward to the review.

Here you go.

DSCN4543-L.jpg

DSCN4555-L.jpg

DSCN4583-L.jpg

DSCN4544-L.jpg

The Colors on the shirts look real crisp and sharp

Jealous u are reviewing this awesome stuff

Those look great. You guys are going to look slick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pink shirt is 100% Pima cotton and the other two are the moisture wicking material. Both are nice, but that Pima is legit. I've reviewed some top-end company's for Pima and this is just in another world. Colors are great. The pullover is fantastic as well.

Those of you that like a moisture wicking shirt, but don't like the spandexy/shiny material (aka me) will love the H20. Nice and light without being sheer if that makes sense.

Those of you that like a moisture wicking shirt, but don't like the spandexy/shiny material (aka me) will love the H20. Nice and light without being sheer if that makes sense.

U try any on? True sizes?

U try any on? True sizes?

Yep, all true to size, if not a hair on the larger side. Good fit through the shoulders with a little room in the midsection. Pretty classic American cut.

Is it like the FJ shirts? I find those to be "heavier" than others, but still a performance fabric. Great with a compression layer underneath too!

JM

Is it like the FJ shirts? I find those to be "heavier" than others, but still a performance fabric. Great with a compression layer underneath too!

JM

Lemme think about a good comparison. The FJ shirts I've seen are a little on the spandexy side to me.

Not a well known brand, but they are similar to Kartel without the harsh feeling Kartel seems to have.

Not familiar with Kartel. My FJ shirts have been good to me and are loose enough to not bother. Wearing one right now and can see where it could be seen as spandexy though. I can pinch some in each hand and stretch a little. Still, the teaser pics are nice and will love seeing the review of the line.

JM

Those look great. The colors pop, material seems to be quality, and fit is true. Sounds like a no brainer.

Back