Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

can't agree more! I LOVE OCMD golf theres a few really nice courses down there. i've gone every spring for years and years. gonna be tough deciding what other courses to play when i'm down this year. I'm glad Rums Pointe is one of them i didn't make it there last year.

May try to squeeze a round in at Lighthouse sound

I still need to book a place to sleep for this thing. So excited

Decided I'm going to get there Thursday late night, maybe around 1am. Whats everyones plan for a Friday round and where is everyone staying?

Decided I'm going to get there Thursday late night, maybe around 1am. Whats everyones plan for a Friday round and where is everyone staying?

I think some of us are planning 36, lighthouse and rum. I've been meaning to organize, but have been out of town this week and it's slid by.

I'll get things going on the extra rounds thread to see who's interested to play Friday. Still working on lodging.

Taps away

I think some of us are planning 36, lighthouse and rum. I've been meaning to organize, but have been out of town this week and it's slid by.

I'll get things going on the extra rounds thread to see who's interested to play Friday. Still working on lodging.

Taps away

OK, sounds good Chris.
Tried looking up tee times for the 27th at Rum Pointe and got "We’re sorry, but there are currently no available tee times. Please update your criteria above and try your search again." Not sure if its because its to early or because they are actually all booked already. Calling tomorrow to see.

c9cba03b8cc3e5917586bb273e22bf42.jpg

I love me some links style courses. Must be the Irish in me. Haha

Can't wait to get out there and play this course with some awesome THPers!

I love me some links style courses. Must be the Irish in me. Haha

Can't wait to get out there and play this course with some awesome THPers!

I have a feeling that with this one being on the bay, the wind will play a big factor sometimes unlike Elgin. Me no like wind.

I have a feeling that with this one being on the bay, the wind will play a big factor sometimes unlike Elgin. Me no like wind.

I've played there twice and lucked out both times with light wind. From what others were saying though it can get really hairy there with the wind! Practice those knock down shots boys!

I really cant wait to get there in june!

Wish I had the money to play all the events

I aint scared of no wind! Haha. Ok, maybe a bit but I think I can work through any problems I encounter.

I hate wind I hate it!!!! It does crazy things with my ball flight.

I've played there twice and lucked out both times with light wind. From what others were saying though it can get really hairy there with the wind! Practice those knock down shots boys!

I need to practice those shots as they are not in my current arsenal.

I can't wait to play this course. Really look forward to meeting everyone and I'm happy that it'll be my second THP event.

I must find a way into this Invitational. The course looks amazing and I need another shot at punching my card into the Championship!

I can't wait to play this course. Really look forward to meeting everyone and I'm happy that it'll be my second THP event.

My first THP event and looking forward to a great time and meeting everybody too.

My first THP event and looking forward to a great time and meeting everybody too.

You will have a good time for sure

Advice

Talk to everybody you can

Don't take it too serious

Play your game

If today's wind here in MD was anything like it's going to be coming off the bay I could be good to go. Winds were blowing 25-30 MPH all day. One of the funnest days of golf I've had in a while

I don't know how it started, probably Michigan Slice, but he reminded me of something. Doesn't jlukes have a debt to pay to Morgan at this tour stop, aka has to wear a skirt/the like golfing?

sorry buddy, can't hear ya under that bus :alien:

I don't know how it started, probably Michigan Slice, but he reminded me of something. Doesn't jlukes have a debt to pay to Morgan at this tour stop, aka has to wear a skirt/the like golfing?

Sorry about that!

Ah, yes, I almost forgot about that. Jlukes was all talk about how he would never lose to me in Fantasy Football. He really shouldn't have doubted me. I think wearing the skirt to the range will actually be less embarrassing, than how badly I beat him in FF.

Oh please let there be someone in a skirt!! That will make this trip all that much better!!

Ah, yes, I almost forgot about that. Jlukes was all talk about how he would never lose to me in Fantasy Football. He really shouldn't have doubted me. I think wearing the skirt to the range will actually be less embarrassing, than how badly I beat him in FF.

Ouch!!

Back