2014 Arnold Palmer Invitational (spoilers)

If Scott wins this, we can pretty easily completely dismiss his chances to repeat The Masters, right?

Two weeks ago I picked Day to win it on Golf Channel Fantasy, he WD. This week I picked Bubba. Good times.

Make sure to let me know who you pick next week!

Bubba=Tool

Did they just say Bubba WD with allergies?? Yeah, come play in this part of Texas if you want allergies with all the chemical plants.

Did they just say Bubba WD with allergies?? Yeah, come play in this part of Texas if you want allergies with all the chemical plants.
he is allergic to making 11s.

Strong round from Adam Scott today, glad he's on my team this week!

man the pros are tearing this course up... i thought the winners were around 10-14 under par if this keeps up they are going to kill that.

I don't know if I'd go that far, was Tiger a tool for WDing?

Tiger had a much better excuse than allergies. But what do I know, I don't have allergies so maybe it's that bad he can't play. Although I am sure there are other guys in the field with allergies and I don't see them WD'ing.

No trying to start anything, just pointing out that its a pretty weak excuse to WD from a tournament.

Tiger had a much better excuse than allergies. But what do I know, I don't have allergies so maybe it's that bad he can't play. Although I am sure there are other guys in the field with allergies and I don't see them WD'ing.

No trying to start anything, just pointing out that its a pretty weak excuse to WD from a tournament.

I agree. A very weak excuse. But in the end. There are others, and I can't even believe I'm going to say this, like Rory finished with his rib issues. Even though they happened from a sneeze!

Bubba is my only pick looking bad. The other nine are all inside the top 72. Ryan Moore and Gmac are my top 2 at T11.

Wouldn't you know I was tottering between Scott and Watson on a pick this week and I go with Bubba. #facepalm

2014 Arnold Palmer Invitational (spoilers)

I agree. A very weak excuse. But in the end. There are others, and I can't even believe I'm going to say this, like Rory finished with his rib issues. Even though they happened from a sneeze!

Haha. Exactly. I think some of these guys just want to blame someone or something else for their bad play. We are all human and it's going to happen that we are all going to have a bad day. Just so happens, their bad days are sometimes our great days.

Haha. Exactly. I think some of these guys just want to blame someone or something else for their bad play. We are all human and it's going to happen that we are all going to have a bad day. Just so happens, their bad days are sometimes our great days.

Yeah. And my bad day is seen by at max like 8 to 12. Them, the audience is way larger!

I never Bubba pick and I did this week. Dude is so unpredictable. Someone needs to call him the whambulance.

Non one inside the top 10....blah

I never Bubba pick and I did this week. Dude is so unpredictable. Someone needs to call him the whambulance.

This is the 1st time I've picked him too, and probably the last.

It wasn't a great start. I'm regretting not putting Scott in the lineup.

The worst part is I looked late yesterday afternoon and had 4 guys in top 8...and then that ended that

Could Bubba have taken a drop closer after his first shot got wet, instead of teeing it up 3 more times?

JB Holmes t2. Really happy he's playing solid and hope he stays in the mix come Sunday!

I actually made some pretty good picks this week, outside of not picking my favorite player who decided to go HAM yesterday. I think I have 4-5 guys in the Top 20, and only one projected to MC.

Feast or famine here, have 3 in the top 10 including the leader but it's looking like I'll have 5 MC.

Gmac 5 over today? Mahan 3 over? yikes

Back