The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

Its official. Flights booked. Will be arriving at indianapolis airport on may 30th at appx 2:30 pm. Leaving on june 1st 7:30pm. Now need to figure out if I need a car and a roomie for the duration!

Take u off the friday round list?

Dude thats awesome. Maybe we book a room together then?

No tee time after 3?

Pretty sure you have an hour drive from airport to purgatory...ours start earlier in case folks were meeting up for dinner or whatever. I'm sure if u call they have something later for ya

Dude thats awesome. Maybe we book a room together then?

No tee time after 3?

Yeah I'm not sure what's goin on but I know I won't be able to leave til Friday so I should be there around 2. Hoping I can play later if anything

Well Ty and Winchell, looks like we're leaving a little earlier than planned

Yeah I'm not sure what's goin on but I know I won't be able to leave til Friday so I should be there around 2. Hoping I can play later if anything

Well you and I will need to tee it up then. We will find out if any others are late arrivals on friday as well

Well you and I will need to tee it up then. We will find out if any others are late arrivals on friday as well

Sweet sounds good

Will the meet and greet be planned around the extra round Friday?

Will the meet and greet be planned around the extra round Friday?

We won't be reserving space anywhere but if anyone had a meet up a lot in mind it can always be posted I think those are usually 7 or 8 ish

We won't be reserving space anywhere but if anyone had a meet up a lot in mind it can always be posted I think those are usually 7 or 8 ish

Oh alright I saw in the event thread first post it said something about a meet and greet that's all. I guess it's just another topic to banter about to help pass the time lol

Oh alright I saw in the event thread first post it said something about a meet and greet that's all. I guess it's just another topic to banter about to help pass the time lol

My bad maybe we are for this one, I'll talk to morgan but like that post says more info would be released closer to the event.

I'd be in for that!

Any other takers on the extra rounds

Last edited:
The three of us are down for whatever after the round. The more THP exposure the better lol

Yea im trying to pack as much into the weekend as possible.

Put me in for Friday. I'm still trying to decide whether to play Sunday.

Thanks to THP and Mike for putting this together. That Purgatory course looks awesome.

Wow...just checked the first post. 24 for Friday and 29 for Sunday?! How's that for commitment for a mid-west event?

Yea im trying to pack as much into the weekend as possible.

Ok I think we could leave around 6 or 7 and make it to the course by noon. Play our round then check into the hotel after

Ok I think we could leave around 6 or 7 and make it to the course by noon. Play our round then check into the hotel after

Sounds good to me

That just ain't right. No hole should be that long.

I'm gonna struggle breaking 110!!

Holy crap that is a long hole.

Back