Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orlimar Titan Sport Complete 14 Piece Set $169.99 http://dealadaygolf.com/past-deal/orlimar-titan-sport-complete-set

Orlimar-Titan-Set-1.jpg

Weirdest thing, at first I e-mailed them explaining that if I were to out the same items in my cart today, it would work out to $15 less than when I placed the order a few days ago. I got impatient, and figured I could get a quicker response and perhaps a more favorable one if I spoke to a person on the phone. I called them and they told me that once the order shipped they couldn't change anything about the amount charged. I understood and was still getting a pretty good deal at the original price. Few hours later I got an e-mail notifying me that I was refunded $15 and an e-mail response from globalgolf telling me they applied the 15% off used clubs code to my prior order. Excellent customer service, and it made a great deal even better.

Good stuff, man. Glad they got it taken care of for you.

I just left Kohls with a couple pairs of Fila shorts... $21.99 sale price ($49.99 regular price), plus my wife got a 20% off coupon in the mail for this weekend. Heck of a deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back