Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.golfsmith.com/ps/display...1&spJobID=402089880&spReportId=NDAyMDg5ODgwS0

EPS412TRAa_01.jpg

UGHHH I just ordered a pre-owned club from them the other day. This would have saved me another $15 or so, any idea if I e-mail them they could adjust it?

I order a lot from them. I would give their customer service a call they are usually pretty nice and accommodating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I order a lot from them. I would give their customer service a call they are usually pretty nice and accommodating

I would give them a call.

I would give them a call.

Weirdest thing, at first I e-mailed them explaining that if I were to out the same items in my cart today, it would work out to $15 less than when I placed the order a few days ago. I got impatient, and figured I could get a quicker response and perhaps a more favorable one if I spoke to a person on the phone. I called them and they told me that once the order shipped they couldn't change anything about the amount charged. I understood and was still getting a pretty good deal at the original price. Few hours later I got an e-mail notifying me that I was refunded $15 and an e-mail response from globalgolf telling me they applied the 15% off used clubs code to my prior order. Excellent customer service, and it made a great deal even better.

This is not the first time I have heard of Global doing this. Well done gmerger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back