Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering pulling the kbs tour 130 out of my mp54s and putting them in apex pros. Put the recoils in the mp54s...

Pull on low heat ;). That is probably the only negative to graphite they can't be pulled as many times as steel although when done right you should be able to get away with a good amount of pulls

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

So I have quite a bit of experience leather crafting. I been pondering hand tooling some putter covers. Onky downfall is that it would take re ordering of bunch of tools and the time it would take to make them

I support this, cause I'd gladly work something out with you for a couple covers!

Local swap! I like it.

Time to go shaft hunting. Maybe I'll drop an iron shaft into it.

I don't know why I didn't think of this but maybe I should throw a PXi in my J40 hybo to help with gapping.
Hmmm

I'm bummed you didn't swing mine in Hilton Head. I crush that thing, and you have to put a really crappy swing on it not to hit it straight.

Never even dawned on me...#fail

I want to make the game easier. When my swing is on, I can hit my irons great, but when I have an off day I want the extra help. Part of me wants to go towards the altitudes. My ego has always held me back, and honestly, the heckling from my buddies would of bothered me before. But at this point, I really couldn't care less and want to shoot lower scores no matter the equipment.

I want to make the game easier. When my swing is on, I can hit my irons great, but when I have an off day I want the extra help. Part of me wants to go towards the altitudes. My ego has always held me back, and honestly, the heckling from my buddies would of bothered me before. But at this point, I really couldn't care less and want to shoot lower scores no matter the equipment.

If only more people would leave the ego at home I think the what did u shoot thread would be littered with lower scores.

Try the Karsten set too.

Hit the classic with kusala black at 10.5
The sldr 430 at 10 with speeder
The ping i25 at 10
All in x
Tough tough call between the ping and the classic classic launched a little low maybe kusala blue would be better!
Ping was crunched but it's pricey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit the classic with kusala black at 10.5
The sldr 430 at 10 with speeder
The ping i25 at 10
All in x
Tough tough call between the ping and the classic classic launched a little low maybe kusala blue would be better!
Ping was crunched but it's pricey

Im assuming you Classic is the Cleveland, right?

Im pondering grip kits. Need something new for my irons BAD. I don't think they've been changed since they were new in the late 90's

Yer cleveland classic!!

Yer cleveland classic!!

That's good news! I'm about to shaft a Classic head and I'm worried it'll launch too high for me but this is a good development. I paired it with a low launch Fujikura Fuel TS 60x that I'm hoping will be a perfect match. I'm about 90% sure it will be but the other 10% is nothing but lingering doubt lol.

Stage 2 3wood right now. I think I need it

What loft you going for? What do you currently play! For me the 9 launched lower than my RBz tour so lofted up a little! Love the look and feel! Iv got the classic tour 3 wood with 72x kusala blue and it's my go to club I love it! I want the same shaft in a 5 wood I'm on the hunt!

What loft you going for? What do you currently play! For me the 9 launched lower than my RBz tour so lofted up a little! Love the look and feel! Iv got the classic tour 3 wood with 72x kusala blue and it's my go to club I love it! I want the same shaft in a 5 wood I'm on the hunt!

I would probably go 13*. I don't currently bag a 3w only a 5w

I've got the XLC 10.5 but not currently gaming a driver. I typically use my 13* XHot 3Deep off the tee but want a bomber to make par 5s a little easier to reach in 2. The 3Deep gets me in range but would rather hit a mid iron in as opposed to a hybrid or going 3w-3w. 10-20 extra yds would go a long way on alot of the courses I play.

5 Deep and Metal X Milled Versa. Bio Cell also impressed me yet again today.

I know I was just pondering the i25 driver but I just hit the Bio Cell in R flex and it is a low spin machine. Not a whole lot further than my Amp Cell but much lower launch and much less spin.

Got the i25 outside on the monitor and holy cow. My amp cell was straight but high and short. The i25 at 9 and the pwr75 stiff shaft was consistently at 2400 rpm and over 240 and launch around 14. 30 extra yards sure is nice. I think first step is to get this shaft in my amp cell.

5 Deep and Metal X Milled Versa. Bio Cell also impressed me yet again today.

The Bio Cell driver impressed me today also, do you remember what shaft that was in it?
66g Xstiff is all I remember. (xstiff is too much shaft for me, but I really got along with it well)

I want a MXM versa #7. It's basically a forgone conclusion

Harry called me a "crazy man" today because I was grabbing everything. I don't already have and trying it. When I said the 5 deep was pretty much going to happen, all he could do is smile and say he loved crazy men. Backhanded compliment? :confused2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back