Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

Trying to figure out the Friday schedule still... Won't know for at least a few weeks. Hope I can play a round on Friday though.

Using Tapatalk

Ok fellas. I'm gonna make some tee times next week for that Friday. I'm thinking Rum in the am, then finishing things up at Lighthouse. Let me know if you're in and I'll put a list together, then touch base with Mike D before calling the course.

Or let me know if you're interested in either of the rounds. Not everyone has to play 36.

Here's the list so far:

Rum a.m.: me

Lighthouse p.m.: me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll let you know Monday afternoon. Planning on getting there late Thursday night. Wasn't able to find the Langdon hotel on Google, you sure thats what its called?

I'll let you know Monday afternoon. Planning on getting there late Thursday night. Wasn't able to find the Langdon hotel on Google, you sure thats what its called?

Sorry, it's the Lankford. Sounds good. Still trying to figure out lodging myself.

Going to be a pretty good sized contingent at the Lankford for this.

Me too. When are you getting there, Thursday night or Friday?

Thursday night for sure. I want to beat all the traffic down and chill before all the golf Friday.

Thursday night for sure. I want to beat all the traffic down and chill before all the golf Friday.
Was thinking the same thing. Would most likely be down there late Thursday night though. Like around 12am

Ok fellas. I'm gonna make some tee times next week for that Friday. I'm thinking Rum in the am, then finishing things up at Lighthouse. Let me know if you're in and I'll put a list together, then touch base with Mike D before calling the course.

Or let me know if you're interested in either of the rounds. Not everyone has to play 36.

Here's the list so far:

Rum a.m.: me

Lighthouse p.m.: me

What time were you thinking for the afternoon round?

My current plan is to be down Thursday, and I'd like to play Rum Pointe in the am.

Has anyone found alternate accommodations to the Lankford? Just started looking, but have no idea where to look really. Lankford appears to be about $160/night. I don't know whether that is a good rate or not. Looks like a smallish hotel oceanfront.

Has anyone found alternate accommodations to the Lankford? Just started looking, but have no idea where to look really. Lankford appears to be about $160/night. I don't know whether that is a good rate or not. Looks like a smallish hotel oceanfront.

Best rate around and it's for the 2nd rated hotel in the entire area

I thought I'd bump this, as I'm gonna see about making tee times tomorrow or Wed. Here is the updated list based on the posts since mine:

Rum Pointe morning round

PGG
vman
jlukes (so long as the round starts at 8 or later)
Crest4
Bigball
MPlefty
O'Carroll
Maddog
amsmith61
buckbug

Lighthouse afternoon round

PGG
Moosejaa (tentative)
Crest4
jwkde
Bigball
MPlefty
O'Carroll
amsmith61
buckbug

Let me know if anyone else wants in or if this list should be change din any way.

Looking forward to seeing everyone down in OC!

I thought I'd bump this, as I'm gonna see about making tee times tomorrow or Wed. Here is the updated list based on the posts since mine:

Rum Pointe morning round

PGG
vman
jlukes (so long as the round starts at 8 or later)
Crest4
Bigball
MPlefty
O'Carroll
Maddog
amsmith61
buckbug

Lighthouse afternoon round

PGG
Moosejaa (tentative)
Crest4
jwkde
Bigball
MPlefty
O'Carroll
amsmith61
buckbug

Let me know if anyone else wants in or if this list should be change din any way.

Looking forward to seeing everyone down in OC!

Paging Michigan Slice!

Better add Myself and tpluff to both!

(what your're looking for tyler?)

Throw me in with CJ and Tpluff as well, still pretty sure I'll be rolling in with those two

Philly, I'm in for lighthouse if I play rum Pointe in the am

Say, 830am at rp and 2pm at lighthouse or something like that

Philly, I'm in for lighthouse if I play rum Pointe in the am

Say, 830am at rp and 2pm at lighthouse or something like that

What are you leaving at like 4am?

I will be making tee times tomorrow a.m. Anyone not listed below who wants in on either round let me know.

Here is the updated list thus far:

Rum Pointe morning round

PGG
vman
jlukes
Crest4
Bigball
MPlefty
O'Carroll
Maddog
amsmith61
buckbug