Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

I love Giroud but I don't think he is the caliber of player that helps win a title. And I agree that a healthy team with Ozil, Walcott, Ramsey, and Wilshire make Arsenal a completely different team.

Forget Wilshire. He's fragile. Oxlade-Chamberline is the future (I know that sounds odd after his hand ball today) in the middle next to Ramsey. If anything Wilshire out left.

*Edit: Also Giroud is all by himself, he rarely gets relief. He can't be playing at his best with this many caps so far.

Completely agree.

I agree with Ox being the future. Great player and only 20.

I agree with Ox being the future. Great player and only 20.

A link up with Ox-Özil-Giroud could be very productive for some seasons.

What a game this Cardiff Liverpool game is turning into!

Didn't get a chance to watch any games today but I have DVR'd the Stoke Game for tomorrow. God I had to play a round when I have the chance. I am gonna watch with a couple beers after the round.

Stoke has been doing work lately

Finally watching the City-Fulham game.

Hoping for a better result than blu got.

1-0 at the half on a penalty and with another one on Silva, puts Fulham down to ten men. Two PK's by Toure, 2-0 City after 53 minutes.

Hope they can pile on a few more.

Wow, what a strike by Toure.

And Fulham has a 17 year old playing.

ANd a late goal by Fernandinho. 4-0. Nice game for City.

And the goals keep coming. 5-0. Surely that's it.

Didn't get a chance to watch any games today but I have DVR'd the Stoke Game for tomorrow. God I had to play a round when I have the chance. I am gonna watch with a couple beers after the round.

Stoke has been doing work lately

I shall look forward to giving you plenty of stick when the Villa beat you!!! :)

Southampton is putting it to Tottenham so far. 29 minutes in and already up 2-0.

And two minutes later, they are back in the game. 2-1 now.

Spurs are such a frustrating team to watch. They are so inconsistent.

Tottenham scores in the first minute of the second half to tie it up, and appear to have won it with a goal two minutes into the four minutes of stoppage time.

My cable company finally is carrying BeIn Sports. Watching Serie A right now. El Clasico is on at 3. Can't wait.

Boom! There we go! 1 -0 up in the midlands derby. Sweet goal by Benteke!

Bloody hell! Away from the tv for 2 minutes and Stoke take the lead! Here we go again! Best Chelsea 1 week then struggle to best Stoke the week after!!!!!

Shocking at the back Villa, truly shocking! There must be something else on other than this usual rubbish!!!

Shockingly bad!!!! My previous comment may come back to haunt me LOL. Fire away Mr Crest......

Last edited:
Oh man Stoke dismantled Villa today. After that first 20 minutes I thought it was gonna go the other way.

Sorry buddy but that was a beat down!

Really happy for this team they have fought hard and it finally pays of first away Win since August!

Boom! There we go! 1 -0 up in the midlands derby. Sweet goal by Benteke!

Benteke dives so much it drives me crazy. How about that booking he got for yelling at the ref haha you knew that was coming

Watching El Clasico. May be the best game I have ever watched. Unreal back and forth action.

Back