Hello from Vancouver, BC

Welcome to another lower mainlander.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! I too am just across the border in Bellingham. Nice to see another joining from up here.

I'm actually out in chilliwack (about 1 1/2hrs east). I play chilliwack country club or royalwood the most. Favorite course to play just once or twice a year would have to be "The Falls".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm in Langley, so not too far out.
I really like Chilliwack country club, and The Falls used to be soooo nice. I haven't been in a couple years but since it went bankrupt Ive been told to avoid it.

I really like Chilliwack country club, and The Falls used to be soooo nice. I haven't been in a couple years but since it went bankrupt Ive been told to avoid it.

We played a couple of years ago while it was bankrupt and it definitely was not worth the money. I've been wanting to check it out again since Aqulini picked it up.

Its a decent outing if you do the dinner twilight deal. This year will be the major factor on if they are going to be putting money in it, or if it's just a right-off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! Glad you've found it useful already.

Hello friends! I'm an avid golfing fan, and just discovered this site today looking for a review for the Rbz tour 2 hybrids. Your forum led me to pull the trigger in buying one! I'm very excited to read A LOT and try and contribute to the great member base I've seen already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome: glad you found the best golf forum in the entire world.

Welcome to THP glad you are here

Welcome to THP! Glad you found what you needed

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Back