What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this week, Adams CB3 4-AW, on ebay for 170.00 in great shape, and today 3+4 Taylormade TP rescue11 hybrids for about 64.00 total out the door.

Nice steals!

sent from The Note 3

This past weekend I picked up a TM RBZ 10.5 degree driver (adjustable) used as well as a used TM RBZ Stage 2 3 wood and a used TM RBZ 7 wood. I'm ready to hit the driving range and get all my clubs dialed in now.

Picked this up. I really do not need another one but I just could not resist. Yeah I probably have a problem ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arrived today: speedblade 4,5,7,8,9 irons. Was sent the 6 iron from tsylormade in that giveaway and just couldn't help myself! Customized them with s300's now just gonna change the shaft of the 6 iron and I'm golden!

Arrived!
ehy7u5yv.jpg
ru2ynu9y.jpg

Can't wait to get it out to the range and tinker. Loft, lie, shift and shift length will be messed with. Should be a ton of fun

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

buy one get one free Bridgestone B330 Balls couldn't pass up that offer.

Brand new ClicGear 3.5 for $175

pDSP1-14995421p275w_zpsd1cb7253.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

buy one get one free Bridgestone B330 Balls couldn't pass up that offer.

2013 or 2014 model? PM me the details I would love to grab a few dozen.

Arrived!
ehy7u5yv.jpg
ru2ynu9y.jpg

Can't wait to get it out to the range and tinker. Loft, lie, shift and shift length will be messed with. Should be a ton of fun

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

So jealous! Mine is supposed to ship on April 2nd. Kind of regret doing a special order. I could have bought a stock one an pit the Oban White in myself by now. Make sure you post you experience. I live vicariously through other Alpha owners right now.

The Bertha's a beast. Enjoy it, man.

Dang Kang! Loving the recent purchases. That Alpha is a beast and it should be fun tinkering with it.

9a9e9une.jpg

Finished off my bag (for now...) with a Titleist 913 D2 10.5 driver w/ Bassara shaft!

What golf stuff did you buy today?

My Burner 2.0 TP 5-wood w/ x-stiff shaft from golfdealsandsteals.com showed up

hLcDsNjl.jpg

Getting ready for Myrtle. In the last week I have bought/ordered:

2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 to replace my Pro Platinum
3 Adidas Golf shirts
1 1/4 zip Adidas jacket
1 full zip Adidas Jacket
2 Adidas Webbing belts
1 Puma Raglon shirt
1 PGA 1/4 zip jacket
1 Scotty Cameron divot tool
regripped 2 clubs

i picked up some new 2013 20XI golf balls i didnt like the 2012 line but from reviews they seem to have fixed the issues.

I've joined the Snood Crew

Snood_zps6b0ebf2e.jpg

I just bought two new hats for the upcoming season, Cobra's Men's Pro Tour Twill Hat in Vibrant Orange & Callaway TA Mesh Fitted hat in Navy for $30 shipped at golfballs.com

Accidentally won a Voice Caddie Swing Caddie SC100 off ebay.

A buddy is going halves so that makes it less painful.

Just ordered my new callaway mackdaddy wedges. 52/12S and 58/14C with KBS tour stiffs. Grand total - $118

Rocketing it from the hosel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back