If you could play with 2 clubs- what would they be?

Definitely 8i and putter.

This would actually be a good test.

It is amazing to see all the different choices everyone is making

I would go 7 iron and putter. I think that would give me the best chance at getting around decently.

6i and a SW. I may be a bit odd, but I've practiced putting with a wedge a few times. Mostly when doing chipping around the green, I will putt a few with the wedge and would feel confident in at least getting the ball near the hole.

I think I'd go with a 3 hybrid and 8 iron. I can chip and putt with the hybrid, hit low punch shots to take distance off and use the 8 iron for everything else.

I'd try 7 iron and putter.

6 iron and 54* wedge

My trusty old Titleist 503H 2 iron and a 9 iron. I can hit the 503H 235 yds off the tee and putt just fine with it. My 9 iron is 43 degrees so I could easily open it up and play it like a wedge or close it down and hit it 160 yds. This combo would reach 400 yard par 4's in two or any par 5 in 3 shots.

Driver and pitching wedge. The driver is going to get me to PW range on a lot of par 4s, and I can still get out of the sand. Putt with the driver, broomstick-style.

My favorite club is my 4h, I would use it off the tee and to get me within 100 yards. Then I pull out my putter and chutt my way into the hole.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3w and 8i for me.

3w for off the tee and getting up there on par 5s.

8i I reckon I could just about get lofted enough for escaping the inevitable bunker shots I would have to play and its a 150 yard club, so decent range for par 3s and approaches.

My initial thought was 3h and AW, because I think it would be the most complete combination from tee to green.

But, after reading the thread, I tend to agree with others that 7i and putter is probably the best combination. I'm not sure that I could putt very well with the AW

My initial thought was 3h and AW, because I think it would be the most complete combination from tee to green.

But, after reading the thread, I tend to agree with others that 7i and putter is probably the best combination. I'm not sure that I could putt very well with the AW

Knew the lawyer would see things my way.

That's why they pay you the big bucks.

I would go 3H and PW off the tee with the 3H and putting and then any utility shots with the pitching wedge including sand shots.

Using Tapatalk

8 iron and putter.

7-iron & putter.

4-iron and PW could be an option as well, I can putt pretty decent with the 4-iron.

7 iron and a putter. I can hit my 7 iron the best out of my clubs (which is not saying much) and I can't putt with anything but a putter (I've tried and failed just messing around the putting green).

18 degree rescue (225 distance) and a 7 iron (you would surprised how well you can hit out of a green side bunker by opening it up and hitting 2-3 inches behind it)

7 iron and putter every day. Even on longest par 5, 3 7 irons wouldn't leave me too far away and then with the putter. Am poor enough at putting as it is without trying to do it with a different club!

Hybrid and 9 iron. 9 iron is an acceptable greenside wedge replacement, and I can putt with it or the hybrid.

3W and 7-iron. Outside of 5', I can putt just as well with an iron as I can a putter

Hmm.

Probably my PW and 4 Hybrid. I suppose I could use the hybrid as a putter. Haha

3 hybrid (loft is low enough to be used for putting)

PW

I'm thinking 3 hybrid and 8 iron. putt with the hybo.

Back