Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have never hit them, but have a yearning for a set of Yonex Ezone XP irons. Probably a good thing no one nearby sells them :)

Pondering a new hat. This one needs to be cleaned.

2aserady.jpg

Bertha or Bio Cell 7 Wood. Loved them both.

Nothing against the HL5, because it is a good bag, but dead serious that the XTT is ahead of it.

I don't doubt you dude. I was actually going to get one before I got my RAZR carry bag last year. In hindsight I probably should have went that route.

I have both and the XTT is just a great bag. Easy to get clubs in/out compared to the HL and the pockets make more sense.

Thanks for restarting my bag ponder..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yeah I know your right dude. I have never washed it though might need it haha

e8eda7ag.jpg
w
ybu6a3u7.jpg

But washing didn't help this one. I need a replacement badly. This is my most favorite hat ever.

Yeah man I hear ya. That is a great hat. I need to keep a look out for a new one

Aerotech aerotech aerotech

Altitudes with Nippons... Altitudes with stock steel, with stock graphite, Altitudes with KBS

Never swung a Mizuno driver. That's my only ponder at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brad do you have an obsession with altitudes

I don't think an obsession.... Winter doldrums have me scouring for used Altitudes.

SLDR 430 12* with an AD MT.

SLDR 430 12* with an AD MT.

I see you hit that combo fairly well in the SLDR thread. I won't ask for it here, but wondering if you would be able to update the ad-mt thread with your thoughts? That shaft intrigues the crap out of me.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I see you hit that combo fairly well in the SLDR thread. I won't ask for it here, but wondering if you would be able to update the ad-mt thread with your thoughts? That shaft intrigues the crap out of me.

The numbers in the SLDR thread were with the stock shaft. I was looking at the 2014 custom options from TM and the profile for the MT sounds perfect.

The numbers in the SLDR thread were with the stock shaft. I was looking at the 2014 custom options from TM and the profile for the MT sounds perfect.

Ah my bad, I read through too quickly.

Happy #WPF

Pondering MC wedge setup, I dont have a ton of time in with either of the RTX wedge offerings so pondering which route I would end up going.

All I know is its BLACK PEARL all the way

Happy #WPF

Pondering MC wedge setup, I dont have a ton of time in with either of the RTX wedge offerings so pondering which route I would end up going.

If you need a home for the MD2s during the MC I know of a golf place :)

Happy #WPF

No MC wedge ponder for me. Apex Aw, 54 & 58 MD2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Give me Tour Trusty or give me death.

Really leaning set AW, 55, 60 now to be a bit different. But, I'll be picking my wedges based on bounce, bounce is definitely my friend.

My ponder list continues to grow:

5 hybrid
Bushnell V3
Swing Caddie SC100
Yet another TM putter to try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back