Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Yes however the forecast isn't looking great

We can't seem to get a break with this weather... the next two weekends look wet and there is not much real warm insight! With the official golf season starting April 1st its going to be real tough for the weekend hacker like myself to shake the rust off!

I checked this morning, bummer, looked like it was going to be nice a few days ago. Keep me updated on what you guys want to do.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Just thowing an early feeler out there for next Friday through Monday. Have a little vacation time so as long as the weather finally cooperates I'm going to try and get out if anyone is looking for a game or two.

I am off next friday as well - would be up for a round.

I checked this morning, bummer, looked like it was going to be nice a few days ago. Keep me updated on what you guys want to do.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Wife is out for the day on Sunday anyway, so if your're around we could meet up for lunch somewhere if the weather doesnt cooperate

Is it gonna be too rainy on Sunday? Too cold? I see 40% chance of rain with a high of 50, doesn't seem too bad to me. My wife is also out of pocket, so what about simulator if outside golf doesn't work out?

Current forecast is calling for 1-2 inches of rain saturday night. Still unsure when it will end but it doesnt look promising

I could be up next friday for a round.

Still have a spot open tomorrow morning at Heron Glen at 10:27

I am off next friday as well - would be up for a round.

Sounds good. Friday's weather not looking too good but it is a week out so that may change.

It looks like it might be better later in the day. Any interest in moving the starting time back a little?

Great round today. Rained only on the first 3 holes and the wind held out until the 16th/17th.
LOVE the Golf Game tracker. Its actually a lot better then I thought it would be. As long as you remeber to tag your shots it works flawlessly. If anyone is on the fence about getting it I'd say do it. Sorry you guys aren't getting out on Sunday. Maybe a Friday round next week?

Sunday is a washout. I'm off next Friday so I'm up for playing

I should be good. Will no more Monday morning

As long as we get no rain on Friday I'm definitely in

I'm so pissed that we are rained out. I played Sim golf today and was absolutely killing it. Was - 2 through 9. Birdied 10 and then bogied 4 of the last 8.

uploadfromtaptalk1396141736057.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Francisd an me almost got run over by a lime green kia soul on the golf course Friday. True story

Back