Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be honest Dean, it wasn't the length of the driver so much as the actual head on the driver for you. Just not a good fit you spinny little rascal.

I'm actually going to take that thing out for some hits this weekend. Really been changing some things and have seen some dramatic drop in spin. Who knows maybe it will work better now. That Kuro Kage black that came in the AC Pro head was a better shaft setup for me in that head.

Very interesting. I should have spent more time with the ATX Green that came in JB's Marble Bio Cell+.

That's a pretty different one too. More stiff feeling for sure.

Chrome would be sweet. I need Matrix to come up with something in between the black tie and red tie.

Dean needs to hit the Bio Cell+.

You could have the red tie tipped. That should bring the tip profile a bit closer to the black tie

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Chrome would be sweet. I need Matrix to come up with something in between the black tie and red tie.

Dean needs to hit the Bio Cell+.

Dean does need to hit that head.

The Chrome is that same mid launch I see from the Red but a pretty significant drop in spin, I was surprised by it to be honest. Its becoming clear to me why this one is getting the buzz it is.

The Chrome is that same mid launch I see from the Red but a pretty significant drop in spin, I was surprised by it to be honest. Its becoming clear to me why this one is getting the buzz it is.

That sounds lovely.

I did do some ebay searching for Bio Cell+. By the sounds of it, it would be a really good match for me.

That shaft is definitely on my ponder list!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Ok. Maybe some one can help me. I played golf the other day, and though I played really well all I could think about was the misses I had with my irons.
Push fades. More fade than push. Depending how late I was getting to my left side depended the amount of slice.
Now then. My ponder is to get a set of irons with some offset. There by giving the face a longer chance to get square.
What should I look at? I'm over my "need" for thin forged goodness. I'm convinced that this would work best for me. I just don't know which set. New or old Idc.

Thx in advance.

x hot or x2hots

Tour Blue pull arrives today. Two options - 1) pull adapter off Fubuki and put it in the Big Bertha 5W or 2) install in XHot 4. Either way, it's getting done at a shop since I don't have a puller. I really don't know which way to go.

Tour Blue pull arrives today. Two options - 1) pull adapter off Fubuki and put it in the Big Bertha 5W or 2) install in XHot 4. Either way, it's getting done at a shop since I don't have a puller. I really don't know which way to go.

Which one are you hitting better right now?

I say Bertha. Just because Bertha is a bad lady.

Which one are you hitting better right now?

I say Bertha. Just because Bertha is a bad lady.

I actually haven't hit the XHot in a while. Bertha is fine. I sort of want to stick it in there, but am worried about the adapter getting ruined. Is it pretty cut/dried for a shop to get those off?

I will say that I opened up the face on the BB last night and it's a whole new club. Something about the way it sets up in N was bothering me. It's got a unique shape.

I actually haven't hit the XHot in a while. Bertha is fine. I sort of want to stick it in there, but am worried about the adapter getting ruined. Is it pretty cut/dried for a shop to get those off?

Yeah, shop should have no issues pulling an Opti-Fit adapter.

Yeah, shop should have no issues pulling an Opti-Fit adapter.

I'll probably just do that then. Probably will drop length down to 42 and slap another hunk of lead on there.

I'll probably just do that then. Probably will drop length down to 42 and slap another hunk of lead on there.

Mmmmmmmmm...lead.

Plenty of people do regrips without a vise and will help guide you through it.

Plenty of people do regrips without a vise and will help guide you through it.

I did it both witha nd without a vice, but a 25$ vice is worth it IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back