The Fort Golf Resort - Indianapolis, IN

Nothin wrong with a little strategy talk. Got 88 days to go still
Don't let me fool you, I'm still going to use the crap out of this yardage book.

One question. Hole #4. It's hard to tell from the picture online but is that a hazard on both sides of the fairway?

One question. Hole #4. It's hard to tell from the picture online but is that a hazard on both sides of the fairway?
I think there's only OB long and left based on the yardage book.

I think there's just a whole bunch of trees!

This needs bumped. Such a great event at a great track. So excited for this

I look at the website almost daily to remind myself once this weather clears I need to hit the practice hardcore to try and tame this beast.

I look at the website almost daily to remind myself once this weather clears I need to hit the practice hardcore to try and tame this beast.

have you got out much? i have played 9 holes so far hoping to play 9 more this thursday. my short game needs work ...chipping and pitching is so hard after the winter layoff.

I'll be playing The Fort on May 2nd. I'll probably have too much beer to get any use out if it but surely I'll remember some things...

have you got out much? i have played 9 holes so far hoping to play 9 more this thursday. my short game needs work ...chipping and pitching is so hard after the winter layoff.

The weather has been brutal around here and I was in Dallas all weekend for the Final Four so I haven't gotten out much. A few times at the range, one round on the course and plenty of time on my putting green inside. Hope to squeeze in some more actual play with the nice over the next few days before it snows again.

I just got an email reply that they do have yardage books for sale, I'm seeing if I can order one ahead of time! My handmade isn't pulling it's weight!

I just got an email reply that they do have yardage books for sale, I'm seeing if I can order one ahead of time! My handmade isn't pulling it's weight!
coughscantopdfcough

A great Easter rate!

SO I just watched the flyover again of The Fort and it seems like trees don't line many of the fairways real close. As someone who struggles with alignment sometimes, a tree lined course actually helps me off the tee for some reason...Can anyone confirm this or is it just the way the flyover is done.

SO I just watched the flyover again of The Fort and it seems like trees don't line many of the fairways real close. As someone who struggles with alignment sometimes, a tree lined course actually helps me off the tee for some reason...Can anyone confirm this or is it just the way the flyover is done.

I am curious how tight this course is as well. Wondering if it will be a driver day for me or will I be leaving it in the bag most of the round

We're getting closer!!! I can't wait to play this course.

I'm playing it Friday. Looks like it'll be cool and wet.

let us know how it goes. im not saying a full review or anything

but if you want to im sure most guys would appreciate it.

let us know how it goes. im not saying a full review or anything

but if you want to im sure most guys would appreciate it.

Id be all for a course review
#prizes

I'm figuring on a lot of 3-woods and 2-irons off the tee that day.

I'm figuring on a lot of 3-woods and 2-irons off the tee that day.
The more and more I look at the course, I'm thinking the same thing, I have a feeling I'll be doing a different practice session in the weeks leading up to the invitational!

The more and more I look at the course, I'm thinking the same thing, I have a feeling I'll be doing a different practice session in the weeks leading up to the invitational!

And its not so much the tightness for me, as its just being sure that I have myself in the right yardage windows off the tee. Course management is going to be huge around this course. Those with good mental and course management skills will be able to grind out some rounds around this course.

I think a lot of what I play off the tee will depend on the format we play.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Driver BABY!!!

NOT coming to Indy to lay up!!

I'm playing it Friday. Looks like it'll be cool and wet.

so how was it? i checked it out on google earth it seems like the fairways are pretty wide around 35 yards. how were the greens? fast slope?

what about the elavation changes? did you get uneven lies in the fairways?

Back